❥𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

❥𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

After Amara left Dario's office

I am absolutely dreading going home to Marissa. Knowing her she will be thrilled that my parents want to have dinner with us but I won't.

Especially if my father catches on that this marriage is basically fake. The one thing my father hates is being lied to.

He already hates me and if he finds out this marriage is fake he will make sure my mother doesn't see me again.

Which I wasn't going to let happen.

Pulling into the driveway, my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion when I see an unfamiliar car parked inside the driveway.

Stepping out of my car, I make my way to the door and slowly opening it. I hear faint laughs and voices when I step halfway in.

As soon as I shut the door the voices stop and all I can hear is rustling.

"Dario?" Marissa's voice calls out from the kitchen and instead of answering, I walk in to see Amara's dad sitting across from her.

Marissa sends me a nervous smile as Enrique stares at me while he sips his cups of coffee.

"Baby, I missed you!" She gets out of her seat and rushes towards me, pulling me into a hug. I hesitantly hug her back as Enrique's eyes stay on me.

"Missed you too," I lie and she hums, nestling her head on my chest.

"Mr. Hidalgo, what are you doing here?" I ask trying to sound unbothered but based on the little information Amara has told me about him..he's a piece of shit.

Marissa slightly pulls away from me and looks up at me, placing her chin on my chest. "Oh it's horrible, Dario," she pouts at me. "Enrique, was just telling me that Amara and Victor have been sleeping together," she turns her head towards Enrique and he gives her a kind smile.

I close my eyes at the thought of Amara and Victor together..doing all the things her and I have done. I know she told me she ended it and I know I shouldn't be jealous.

But, fuck it's hard not to be jealous. I don't want to be just another fuck to her..I want to be more.

I want to be the only man in her life but I know that's a stupid way of thinking.

"Both of my daughters have completely shut me out and I needed to talk to someone," he fixes the watch on his wrist. "Especially, since one them decided to whore around," he sighs and I clench my fists.