❥𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱

❥𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱

"D-Dario, I-I can't." I cry out as he continues to ruthlessly pound into me from behind.

"Take it like a good girl for me." He grunts and grabs my hips harder.

I had no intention of morning sex considering I have to go to work, but Dario had other plans which I didn't object to.

I bite down on the sheets as he lands a hard smack across my ass making me clench on his cock.

"Fuck, baby, you fit so well around my cock." He groans and leans over me placing wet kisses up my spine.

My back arches further as he nibbles on my birthmark.

I whimper at the gesture and his words as I feel my stomach tighten for the third time.

He moves his hands to my breasts kneading them and pinching my nipples in the process. I moan loudly and grab the bed sheets harder.

He moves his hands back to my hips as he places one leg up on the bed giving him a chance to thrust deeper into me.

"Oh fuck!" I scream into the bedsheets as I cum all over his cock. I roll my hips back riding out my high, relishing the feeling of his cock stretching me out.

With his hands still holding my hips, he pulls out of me only to slam back into me. My breath hitches and my eyes widen once I realize that he's not going to stop.

"D-Dario, please." I whimper as his thrusts become deeper, but I secretly encourage him to continue by grinding my ass on him.

I try to move away from him, trying to relieve myself from the intense pleasure, but he pulls me back hard onto his cock.

"Don't run away from me, baby." He grunts and grabs my hair pulling me up, my back hitting his hard chest. "Just a little longer, Amara." He moans into my ear as he keeps one hand on my throat and the other on my stomach, thrusting into me.

I try to fall back onto the bed as I feel my body weaken but he keeps me up against him. He rubs small circles on my lower stomach as he continues to roughly thrust into me sending shivers all across my body. "Tómalo, bebé." He grunts while kissing down my neck. Those words alone have me cuming all over him as I remember his tattoo along his ribcage.

He throws his head back and thrusts into me a couple more times before spilling his load inside me. He pulls out of me and I whine at the feeling of being empty. I wince as my sore ass hits the material of the bedsheets. Dario made it a goal to mark my ass with his handprints.

Who would have thought he was an ass man? I quickly lean over to the nightstand grabbing my phone to look at the time.

I sigh in relief thanking that I have forty-five minutes to meet up with Lisa. I gasp as Dario pulls me towards him and steals my breath by kissing me. I moan into the kiss loving the way his smooth lips feel on mine. His stubble tickles my cheek lightly reminding me how it grazed the insides of my thighs.