25

"Lilly take him upstairs Hes here!"

Hes here? But Sirius... he was supposed to keep this place a secret. His mother closes the door placing her body Infront of him ready to stop Him if He comes in. The door blasts open and his mother begs him to be spared but he ignores her and a bright green light flash before his eyes before the pale man turns to him.

*
Harry tosses the newspaper down glaring at his godfathers laughing face. How dare that man escape?

The reporters are claiming he wants to finish his Dark Lords job and kill him. Harry sits back in his chair and sighs as Severus makes his plate setting it Infront of him and pouring him a glass of pumpkin juice. "Are you worried about him my lord? I can kill him for you if that is what you wish." Severus says stepping back glancing at the paper.

"No. I'll kill him myself as soon as he comes for me, that man betrayed us, he was our secret keeper and he betrayed us." 

"of course, young master."

Harry quietly eats and looks at the letters from Ron and Hermione, Ron and his family won a trip to Egypt, and they visited his brother. They are returning today, and they invited Harry to meet them at the Leaky Cauldron, Hermione will be there as well.

Harry finishes eating and Severus helps Harry into his overcoat and they floo to the cauldron.

They step in and the Weasley children are making a ruckus, the twins cheer seeing Harry pulling him into a hug, as Hermione runs down the stairs after a smooshed faced cat followed by Ron who is whining about the "beast" trying to eat his rat.

"Harry!" Hermione says happily running up to him. "Hey, can you tell Ron that it's not Crookshanks fault that he isn't taking good care of his pet."

"Um. Crookshanks?"

"It's not Harry, that ugly scrap of fur is trying to kill him." Ron whines holding the rat to his chest. "Hes also sick, I don't know what happened but since we got home from Egypt, he's been acting strange, oh I hope he doesn't die."

Harry frowns a little feeling a little sympathetic. "I'm sure he'll be alright Ron."

"We are going to stop by the pet shop to see if we can get some medicine."

"I'm sure they will have something; do you want to go ahead now?" Harry asks.

Ron goes to reply but Mr. Weasley walks up to him. "Harry my I talk to you alone?"

"Oh yeah yes sir." Harry says and follows him to the side of the room where there is hardly anyone at, and Harry glances at the wanted posters.

"Harry, I know you've seen that he's escaped, and I want you to know we all care about you and are worried, we don't want you to think you are alone in this. There is also no need to go running into trouble blindly, he is a very dangerous criminal, and we don't want to see you hurt, I know you have Severus with you, but he is just one man."

Yeah, just one man. "I don't plan on going after him. Thank you for the support, Mr. Weasley."

He pats Harry's shoulder. "Good. I don't want to see you hurt. Just stay by Severus when you three head out, I'm sure there are Aurors out there if you see anything suspicious."

"Yes, sir thank you." He says and heads back over to Ron and Hermione seeing Severus is kneeling downplaying with Crookshanks while his two friends argue.

Severus looks at Harry and stands up, "Is everything okay my lord?"

"Yes, everything is fine. Are you guys ready?" He asks Ron and Hermione.

They nod and Harry leads them out Severus behind him. They decide to first go to the pet store were Ron talks to the person at the desk and Harry watches a cage of rats do tricks to try and tempt them into buying one.

Once Ron has his medicine they head into the bookstore. "Did you guys sign up for Hagrid's care of magical creatures' class?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll be fun. I feel bad that he was imprisoned last year, especially since he was framed the first time." Ron says frowning a little.

Harry nods. "Guess that's what happens when you go to school with the dark lord."

A man wearing leather gloves gives them a tired look hearing them talk about the care of magical creature's class. He opens a cage that has biting flying books and fights three out before handing them to them. 

Severus takes Harry's book and follows the students as they get their books. when they are done shopping, they get ice cream and Harry swears he sees a black dog staring at him. He shakes his head trying to ignore the feeling he has. "So, Harry how was summer for you?" Ron asks.

"It's been alright. Draco invited me to his birthday, and I went to that, there was so many people there, so I didn't stay long."

"How about with the whole, Black out of Azkaban?" Hermione asks glancing at a wanted poster. 

Harry waves a dismissive hand. "I'm not worried about him. I have Severus with me, he can't hurt me."