1

Severus finishes preparing tea and biscuits for Lucius and Harrys meeting and sets it in the drawing room. Severus then goes down to the floo as Mr. Malfoy steps through.

"Severus? So, you really did become her son's butler." Lucius says in slight shock.

"Yes, I did. He needs my protection and help, so i shall. If you'll fallow me, I'll take you to the drawing room where he is, I have also prepared tea and scones." Severus says leading Lucius to the room.

Harry is already sitting there, and he grins up at Severus and Lucius. Lucius sits across from Harry taking out a few scrolls. "So, Mr. Potter it looks like you have gotten a few papers done at Gringotts. Just a few more signatures than you are fully Lord Potter."

Harry nods and reads over the papers signing where he needs to sign as Lucius eats and drinks what Severus prepared.

Lucius takes them once he is done. "Looks like everything is in order Lord Potter. And Severus you are an excellent cook. I'm surprised Harry hasn't gotten any House Elves to help you."

"I have one that Remus gave me for cleaning. But Severus is very capable. He is able to do everything else himself. Besides I trust Severus more than elves."

"Well, that is what Butlers are for. To do what you don't want the elves to do. My wife got us a personal chef. She thinks that elves are not as good of cooks. She thinks it's because they use magic."

Harry nods. "I agree."

Lucius laughs a little. "I must say home cooked meals are better than what's at Hogwarts. I think the ambiance of the great hall masked the taste. It wasn't horrid or anything don't get me wrong."

"Of course, Mr. Malfoy. Most people I have heard good things from Hogwarts. Your son Draco Malfoy Hes in my year, isn't he?"

"He is. Him and his mother are going to be going to Digon ally. It was your birthday the other day, wasn't it?"

Harry nods.

"Well happy late birthday. I must get back to the ministry and I'll make sure everything for you is in order. Don't be afraid to owl if you need anything." Lucius says standing. "It was nice seeing you again Severus." Lucius says as he leaves.

Harry sighs and looks at Severus. "Still no owl from Remus?"

Severud shakes his head.

"I haven't heard from him since mum and dad..." Harry shakes his head and stands. "Oh well. I don't need him. Hes not talking to me. Sirius is in Azkaban. I'm on my own."

"You may be on your own. But you do have me. Now. Let's go get your Hogwarts supplies. Have you decided on a cat or a owl?"

Harry walks with Severus to the floo. "I think an owl. So that way I can send letters. When we are getting books, we should get one on owls. Diagonally!" Harry says and floos to Diagonally.

Severus steps through behind him. "Of course, young master."

"Here. Go buy the books while I get my robes." Harry says handing him the money.

Severus does a slight bow and goes to get the books whil Harry goes to mandam malkins.

Harry looks around the shop and sees a blond boy standing on a stool. Must be Draco Malfoy. "Go stand next to him dear and I'll get you next."

Harry goes and stands next to him.

Draco look at him. "Cool eye patch. Hogwarts to?"

Harry nods. "Yes."

Draco nods. "I'm Draco Malfoy." He says extending his hand.

Harry shakes. "Harry Potter."

"Oh. The meeting with my dad go good?" Draco asks shaking off the shock.

"Splendidly."

"Glad to hear. Is it true you're letting your butler become the new potions master?" Draco asks.

"Yes I am. He is great at brewing."

"I'm surprised they are allowing it. But it's not like Hes a house elf."

Harry nods. "He is a Potter butler."

"We'll see how good of a teacher he is. Potions and Defense are what I think will be my favorite classes. Besides Hes also going to be head of Slytherin. Thats the house I want to be in."

"Gryffindor. Thats what my parents were in..."

Draco looks at him for a moment. "Well. Better than Hufflepuff."

"The fuck is a Hufflepuff?" Harry asks jokingly.

They both laugh. "Well mum is back with my books. I'll see you in school."

Harry waves and starts to get sized.