5

Harry wakes up and reaches through the curtain to grab his eye patch and he attempts to tie it on, but frowns a little when he makes it to loose. He sighs and gets up and gets dressed since everyone is asleep, and makes sure the eye patch stays in place, then ties the Griffendore tie on like Ron showed him.

Harry looks at his new friends bed grinning a little. Hes been very nice to him. Harry wakes him and waits for him to get ready.

When Ron is done they head out of the common room and sees Severus standing at the potrait.

"Good morning young master." Severus says and lightly turns Harry around so he can fix his eyepatch and tie.

"Thank you Severus."

Severus nods and follows the two of them to the great hall.

Ron keeps glancing back at Severus remebering the glowing red eyes that he saw.

"Are you ok Mr. Weasly."

"Oh um. Yes... sir?" How do you adress a butler whos also a proffesore?

Harry laughs a little and leaves Severus at the doors to the great hall, Ron following behind.

Severus grins a little happy his young master has made a friend. Severus goes to the teacher table and sits next to Quirl. He followed him to the third-floor corridor last night and saved the man from a three headed dog... never got to find out what he was looking for though.

-

Harry and Ron run into transfiguration and see that McGonigal is not there. They both relax slightly and start to make their way to some empty seats, then the cat on the desk jumps and turns into their professor.

"Normally I do not tolerate tardiness. Care to explain?"

"We-we just. Got lost." Ron stutters in surprise.

"Yeah, the moving stairs turned us around." Harry adds.

"Take a seat." She tells them and turns away and starts the class.

After transfiguration they go down to the dungeons for potions. Harry is a little carious as to how well Severus will do teaching.

Harry drags Ron to the front and sits there, "I'm scared Professor Snape is scary." Ron says quietly.

"Hes not scary." Harry says smiling in amusement. "Just think of him as more my butler than some scary professor."

Severus then walks in his black cloak billowing behind him. Severus turns to the students and starts roll call. Once done with that he goes over what's going to be happening in the class and explains that the book is useless.

Harry silently watches and listens getting bord. Harry sighs used to Severus teaching methods and knew that Severus will soon realize Hes bord and will start to ask questions from him.

"Mr. Potter, since you seem to find it ok to stare off into space, what would I get if I added a powder root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"A sleeping potion that's so powerful it's called the draught if the living death." Harry answers.

"Where do you find a bezoar?"

"The potions closet." Harry says sarcastically.

"Did you forget young master?" Severus asks rolling his eyes with a smirk.

Harry glares at him. "A goats stomach."

"What is difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?'

"They are the same plant and are also known as Aconite."

Severus grins. "Very good."

Then a few minutes later class is over, and they head to flying class. Harry looks at the broom remembering when he was young and his dad got him a broomstick that went only a few inches off the floor, and Harry flew around happily, and their pet cat would chase him.

They line up next to their broomsticks Ron and Draco on either side of him. A strict looking woman with yellow bird like eyes then come up. "Hello class. I'm sure your all eager to be flying but we are only going to start with the basics. First hold your hand over your broom and say up."

Everyone does as instruct. Most of them had issues, but Harry Ron and Draco got it on the first try. Once everyone got there broom up, she allowed then to try and push off a few inches off the ground. But Nevill got so nervous that he rose to high and fell breaking his arm. "No one try anything, or you'll be out of this class quicker than you can say quidditch!" The professor says as she leads Nevill to the hospital wing.

One of the Slytherin walk up to were Nevill fell and picks up a ball. "Look, the oaf dropped his stupid ball."

The other Slytherin laugh and Harry walks up to him. "Give that back." He says a little mad that they are making fun of Nevill.

"I don't think I will. That idiot is so forgetful he won't even realize it gone."

"Give. It. Back."

"Come get it if you want it so bad." The Slytherin says and mounts his broom rising in the air.

Harry goes to follow but Hermione stops him. "Madam Hooch said no flying."

Harry shrugs her off and follows the other kid. "Catch!" The classmate yells and throws it.

Harry quickly flies and catches it doing a quick flip before he hits the castle wall. He then slowly lands Ron and Draco telling him that he did excellent flying.

"Mr. Potter!" He hears Mcgongal yell as she comes to them