23

That morning Severus goes to Dumbledore's office. Dumbledore smiles, "Severus my boy what can I do for you? Lemon drop?"

"No, My Young Master has come across an interesting artifact. It was a diary owned by Tom Marvalo Riddle. He said he wrote in it, and it wrote back by itself." Severus explains.

Dumbledore's happy expression immediate darkens. "Tom Riddle you say?" 

Severus nods. "I do not lie." He says then adds. "Something strange I noticed. Both the diary and Quirl have. This soul that is connected to Harry, so Riddle must be Voldemort."

Dumbledore sighs and puts his face in his hands. "I was worried about that. This Diary that Harry found and Harry himself are Horcruxes. I knew Voldemort may return soon, when he did I was going to start trying to find them. Do not tell Harry about this. Just bring the diary to me and ill handle this."

Severus nods and leaves the office to go tell Harry. It's not part of the butlers Aesthetic to keep important information from your master, especially once you have it all.

He pulls Harry aside from breakfast. "Do you still have the diary? You haven't written in it have you?"

"No, I haven't. What did he say?" Harry says taking Severus to the common room to go grab it.

"He said Riddle is Voldemort. That the diary is a Horcrux a dark artifact that holds a soul. He believes Voldemort made more. And that he will return." Severus says watching Harry to see how hed react. Though Harry just stares ahead blankly. "Though I'm sorry to say this but I've been keeping something from you." Harry glances at him and motions for him to carry on. "Your one as well. I wasn't sure what it meant, and it didn't seem to hinder you, but you have a piece of soul connected to you, and its Voldemort's as well."

Harry stops and glares at him. "And you didn't tell me!?"

"I didn't know what it meant; I couldn't find any information." Severus kneels Infront of him. "I'm truly sorry young master if I've been able to find more sooner id of told you sooner."

Harry sighs. "Ok. Let's just get this diary taken care of."

They go into the common room then up to the boy's room to see all of Harry's things thrown around. They both quickly look but the diary is gone. Severus starts to put Harry's things back as Harry sits in the bed. "Do you think Youd be able to track it down?" Harry asks.

"I will see what I can do."

"Will it go against the contract if you remove His soul from mine?" Harry asks as Severus puts the last of his things away.

Severus looks at him thoughtfully. "Possibly not. Would you like for me to try?"

"Yes. I don't want his soul in me, so I command you to remove Voldemort's soul."

Severus steps closer and lifts Harrys chin up, he puts his mouth over his, Harry feels a sharp pain and tries to move away and Severus flinches back as he feels the symbol on his hand burn. "It seems I cannot remove it."

Harry grimaces. "So, I'm stuck with this then?"

"I'm sure I can find some way to remove it my lord. For now, it seems to be causing you no issues though, so if you'd like to work on the other issue at hand, we can focus on that and come back to the soul later." Severus explains.

Harry nods, "right a basilisk and whoever was using the diary before once again has it in their possession." Harry sighs. "We have classes to attend, whenever you get the chance track down that diary."

"Yes, my lord." Severus says and follows Harry out of the common room before going their separate ways to classes. 

All through classes Severus tries to get track and see if it's possible someone has the diary on them, but there is no sign of any diary or unattached soul like what's leeching onto Harry. Severus sighs and goes to find Harry after classes to tell him what's going on. 

The days go by and eventually its Valentine's day, there is no sighn of the diary anywhere.

And Lockheart had the great idea to have goblins dress as cupids to deliver letters. Harry tried very hard to steer clear of any that dared to go near him, luckly not many people sent him any.

After classes Harry Ron Severus and Draco started to head to the library when one decided to run up to Harry, he tries to ignore it and walk away annoyed at Severus laughing. Harry also notices Ginny looking a little upset. Oh well its fine surely.

"I think Ginny sent that to you." Ron says sounding a little annoyed himself.

"Just ignore it." Harry says going into the library.

While Ron and Draco study Harry and Severus look through the library to find anything on Horcruxes or Basklisk. Sadly there was next to nothing on the Horcrux part but there was a few on Basklisk.

A few weeks before the end of the school year Harry Ron and Draco are heading to the great hall when the wall that once said the chamber was open now reads that some one is now traped in the chamber of secrets.