22

Harry starts to chase after the snitch Draco right next to him. The bludger still following. "Why in Merlin's name is it going after you?" Draco yells annoyed.

"I don't know! Don't you think if I did know id stop it?" Harry snaps.

Draco huffs, "well I don't want to get hit so get away from me."

"No, I'm going to get the snitch!" Harry yells as they go under the stadiums still following the golden ball. When they pull bac out Draco miss judges the crack and falls to the ground.

Harry smirks and reaches for the snitch just inches away, then the bludger hits his arm and he feels his bones crack. Harry brings his arm to him and reaches out with the other one balancing himself. He grabs the snitch and falls to the ground; he groans in pain happy he was low enough to not get too badly hurt. But sadly, the bludger still keeps trying to hit him. He rolls out of the way before someone makes it explode. Harry sits up to see Hermione Ron Draco and Severus run over to him.

Severus kneels next to him. "Are you okay?"

"I think. My arm is broken." Harry mumbles.

"You think?" Severus says taking Harry's arm, not all that gently, making Harry flinch and cry out in pain. "It is. Let's get you to the Hospital wing.

"Actually-"

"No." Both Harry and Severus snap at Lockheart as Severus helps Harry up and leads the way to the Hospital wing.

Lockheart frowns and follows getting in step with Severus as Hermione Ron and the rest of the team follows behind. "Oh, come on its not like healing is hard. Let me give it a try."

Severus rolls his eyes. "I'd rather some one competent to look at him. Hell Id trust miss Granger before you."

"Come on Harry-"

"No, I certainly don't want your hands on me." Harry says cringing away from him closer to the demon.

They go into the hospital wing and Harry sits on the bed as Severus goes to fetch madam Pomfrey.

She comes in Severus behind, and she shoos everyone away from Harry. "Now do be careful, even though you'll be healed the bone can still easily break. So, I suggest sitting out of practice for at least a week." She says as she does a few healing spells. Harry feels the bones get back together and the pain slowly goes away leaving his arm number. She gives Harry a splint.

Severus leads Harry to the Gryffindor common room. "Someone must have hexed that ball." Harry mumbles.

"And who do you presume did that?"

"Id say Lockheart but he sucks at magic so I also don't think him." Harry says shrugging.

Severus nods slowly. "I'm not sure my lord. The magic that was making the ball fallow you was more weak than what is originally on it to find out."

Harry glances at him. "You didn't react all that quick to stop it."

"I knew you'd be fine. Besides. It was amusing."

Harry rolls his eyes. "Of course you thought it was." He mumbles. "Its fine lets just. forget about it."

That night another student got paralyzed. And of course, who do they blame? Harry!

A few weeks later Mcgonegal takes Harry and Ron to the hospital wing to find Hermione paralyzed, on Harrys and Rons way back to the Gryffindor tower they find that a abandoned bathroom is flooded. 

They decide to go and investigate whatever it was that happened, they see a female ghost floating around wailing. Harry picks up a book and looks at it as the ghost floats down noticing them. "Are you here to throw books at me as well?" She asks sniffling... can ghost sniffle?

"Well your dead so it must of not hurt." Ron says without thinking.

She gets into his face making him flinch back. "Oh yeah lets all throw books at Mertal because she cant feel it! Ten points if through the stomach!" She says putting her arm through his stomach. "Fifty if it goes through her head!" She screams and puts her fist through his head. 

Harry decides now is a good time to leave and he drags Ron out and they finish going to the tower. "What is that book any way?" Ron asks sitting on a couch next to Harry.

Harry looks at the cover witch just says Tom Marvalo Riddle, then flips through the pages, all blank. Harry frowns trying to remember where he heard the name. "Nothing in here its all blank. Why would some one throw this at Myrtle?" 

Ron shrugs. "Maybe its cursed." 

Harry shrugs. "I'll look at it later let's go get dinner." He says sighing and goes to put it in his chess. Hermione is petrified, and now there is a mysterious diary. 

That night Harry stares at the diary, he bites his lip and takes out a quill and ink and writes, "hello, I am Harry Potter."

A moment later the diary writes back, "Hello Harry, I am Tom Riddle." 

Harry stares at the diary then grabs his cloak and runs down to Severus chambers in hopes he is there. He knocks on the door and then barges in and Severus looks a him. "Young Master?"

Harry takes off the cloak. "Look at this." He says handing him the book.

Severus takes it and looks at it able to feel a piece of the soul that is the same as what is attached to Harry and was on Quirl. "Were did you get this?" Severus asks.

"In Mertals bathroom, she said someone threw it at her, I wrote in it and it wrote back. I. I think I remember were I saw that name! He turned Hagrid in for opening the chamber!" Harry says happily. 

"Go put this in your trunk were its safe, I'll go talk to Dumbledore about this in the morning." Severus says handing it back to him. "Don't write in it anymore, who knows what this has done."

"What's going on with this though is there a spell on it?"

Severus sighs. "I believe there is Voldemort's soul in this, just like what was on Quirll." He says leaving out the part about Harry for now. no need to worry him about it, not until he can find out more.