8

A few days later the first Quidditch game approaches and Harry feels more and more nervous and more and more tired with the homework and the Quidditch practices. Though he was excited when McGonigal gave him the newest broom, at least he has that to look forward to.

"You should eat something Harry, I know your nervous but not eating won't help." Hermione scolds him.

Ron nods. "Don't make me go get Severus."

Harry sighs and eats a little. "Can't believe your using my own butler against me." He mumbles.

Draco goes and sits next to Harry. "Are you doing alright you seem pale?"

Harry nods.

"Well, I know you're going against my house, and I would like my house to win, but good luck."

"Thank you, Draco."

"Come on Harry we got to get ready for the game." Oliver tells him patting his shoulder.

Harry gets up and quickly follows the team feeling a nervous sick. They go to the changing rooms and Harry goes into a stall and changes, the other boy's glance at the stall surprised. The twins laugh a little but don't comment.

When Harry gets done, he grabs his broom, and they walk out. "Nervous?" Wood asks.

Harry nods a little.

"Don't be. No series injuries happen."

"How was your first game?" Harry asks.

"Good... I think. I don't really remember." He says shrugging.

Oh lovely. They then mount their brooms and fly into the stadium. Harry flies high looking for the snitch doing slow circles and watching his team.

After what feel like forever he catches a glint of gold, and he flies after it when he feels his broom jerk hard. He stops and steady's himself when he feels it again, he then starts to fight with his broom trying to stay on and not get thrown off. Harrys legs lose their grip and he hold into the broom dangling off and he sees the snitch right below him. He looks at Severus and smirks.

Severus eyes narrow knowing what the boy is thinking, he better not let go I don't want to go save that brat from being stupid.

Then Harry lets go and grabs the snitch and Severus quickly runs over and grabs the boy saving him from falling to his death.

Harry gets set down and he hold the snitch triumphantly and it's announced that Gryffindor wins.

"What were you thinking?" Severus asks angerly.

Harry just smiles. "I knew you'd save me."

The teachers and team run over as well as Hermione Ron and Draco, Ron looking at Severus suspiciously. McGonigal looks at Severus, "That was a good save Severus. How?"

"I'm just one Hell of a Butler." Severus says smiling a little.

Harry and his team go to the showers and get changed, Harry wondering why his broom was acting up. McGonigal and Severus took it to get it looked at. He could tell McGonigal was a little worried, and that she felt bad for giving him something that acted in such a way. He sighs and steps out of the place once he is done changing and out of the locker room to see Ron and Hermione, Ron looking at Harry a little skeptically. "Well, what do you guys think?" Harry asks as they make their way to the Gryffindor tower.

"I was looking through the stands while your broom was acting up. Quirl was staring at you like he was casting the hex." Hermione explains.  

"Why would he do that?" Harry asks.

"I want to know how Severus saved you the way he did." Ron tells him. 

Harry smiles a little. "Well, he is my butler, and i would only have the best." 

Meanwhile Severus is watching Mcgonagol look over the broom. "There is no hex or anything here, it seems completly normal." She tells him.

"Quirl was watching him rather closely... im pretty sure i heard him mumbling somthing, figured he was talking to himself, he tends to do that." Severus tells her picking up the broom examaning it.

"Why would he do that?"

Severus thinks for a moment. There is somthing odd about the proffesore. Hes not quite human or wizard, and there seems to be another soul leaching off him. The same kind that he can faintly sense off Harry. Severus shrugs. "I dont know. But there is somthing weird about him I can tell you that much."

Mcgongal sighs. "Can you take the broom back to Harry, tell him the broom is fine and well figure out what happened?"

Severus nods and goes to find his young master.

All the Griffendore is partying, except for Harry Ron and Hermione, Harry dosnt really like loud parties and his friends decided to stay by him, even though Fred and George tried to get all three to stay.

Severus walks in the common room and everyone stops trying to act normal like they are not partying. Though he just ignores him and head up to the dorm to Harry. "Your not with the others?" He asks his young master as he sets the broom down and fixs the eyepatch and tie.

"No. Dont like being around a bunch of loud partying." Harry tells him.

Severus nods. "Well we checked over the broom. Everything is fine. Though I think Quirl was cursing you."

"Thats what I was saying." Hermione says. "He held eye contact, was constantly muttering. Witch are sighns of some one holding a spell on another."

"There is somthing weird about him. Somtimes my scar hurts when im around him."

The door opens to a nurvis Nevil. "Proffesore snape. The head. Head. Headmaster wants to talk. Talk to you."

"Ill see you later young master." Severus says and heads out to the Headmasters office.