7

"Are you okay my lord?" Severus asks Harry as they go into his room.

Harry nods and falls into a chair. "I didn't get to eat much. Can you make something really quick? Doesn't have to be a lot."

"Yes my lord. will you like some tea?" Severus replies.

Harry nods.

A few moments later Severus hands Harry his food, "Is there anything you need to talk about? Ive heard its helpful for humans." 

"There is nothing really to say. You know how this time of year is." Harry mumbles as he slowly eats and picks at the food Severus gave him.

"Would you like to go visit there grave?" Severus asks He offered to take Harry last year and Harry was happy to go, maybe he'd like to this year as well. 

Harry looks at him. "Can we?"

"If I couldn't do that much for you, what kind of butler would I be?" Severus asks grinning. "Finish up and change into more warm muggle clothes and well go." 

Harry quickly finishes his food then rushes to the Gryffindor tower Severus following behind. Harry changes and they go back down to see Ron and Hermione talking. "Where are you going?" Ron asks.

"To visit my parents." Harry replies.

Ron nods. "Okay. I'll see you later." 

Harry and Severus floo to their manor and go over to the Potter Graveyard. Severus hangs back and watches Harry kneel by the headstone. After a few moments Harry stands up turning to Severus. "Thank you." 

"What are you thanking me for?" 

"Taking me here to visit."

Severus nods. "You're welcome my lord. Are you ready to return back to school?" 

Harry nods and they floo back to Severus chambers. 

"Is there anything else you need?"

Harry shakes his head. "I'll see you tomorrow, Severus."

"Have a good night, Harry."

Harry quietly and quickly tries to make it back to the Gryffindor tower when he hears someone stuttering to themself. Harry tries to get closer and peaks around the corner to see Quriel. 

"It didn't work sir, the potter boy and his butler got in the way. Besides, it's so hard to watch all the heads at the same time." Harry doesn't hear a response, but Quirl talks again. "I don't know how the three kids knocked out a troll and saved that girl, or how that man moved so fast to save me from being eaten, I didn't-" The man looks around. "I don't see anyone." 

Harry goes the opposite way, so Quirl doesn't find him. Did he let the troll in? What is he after?

After what feels like forever harry finally makes it to the Gryffindor common room. "Harry, how was the visit?" Ron asks.

Harry looks at Ron and Hermione noticing them two are the only ones awake, "Did you two stays up waiting on me?"

"Yeah, you seemed down today and i figured you'd be happy to talk about the visit, also since we missed dinner and desert i snagged some cake and cookies from the kitchen. Hermione surprisingly helped." Ron explains motioning to the table where there is a plate of cake and cookies waiting for Harry. 

Harry sits next to Ron. "Severus never lets me eat sweets this late at night, says it'd rot my teeth and isn't healthy." Harry explains taking a bite. "So, you two are friends now?" harry asks looking at Hermione.

The girl nods. "Yes. I believe so. I really appreciate you guys helping me. I've always had issues making friends. even in muggle schools, Thats why I try to always be the smartest, though that just seems to make people dislike me more." 

Harry frowns a little remembering what Severus has said about his mother when he asks him to talk about her. "Well, I'm glad to have you as a friend 'mione."

She smiles and yawns, "i should head to bed, it's been an exciting night."

The two boys say goodnight as she goes up to the girls' chambers. Ron takes a cookie and looks at Harry. "So, how was the visit you never said."

"It was good." Harry sighs. "I miss them. I just. I feel alone."

"But you have Professor Snape?"

"I know just, they are gone, Sirius is in Azkaban, Peter is dead... And Remus hasn't talked to me since..."

Ron frowns and looks down. "They may all be gone, but you now have three friends and a Butler, so. You're not as alone as you feel Harry, we are all here for you." Harry nods a little. "I'm sorry today was so hard on you. I know a lot happened all that time ago, but you are here now. If you ever need to talk, I'm sure any one of us will be happy to listen." 

"Thank you, Ron, we should get to sleep. Draco and Hermione are right, today has been exciting." Harry says taking one last bite before standing and stretching.

Severus walks around the castle late at night and sees Quirl again talking to nobody. this time the man doesn't go to the corridor, but there is something about the man seems more than just a wizard. But what is it?