16

Severus opens the curtains making the light fall against Harry. "Its time to wake up young master." He says cheerfully as Harry turns away from him.

Severus grabs Harrys clothes and pulls the blankets off of him. "Come on, you have breakfast waiting for you, then you have violen lessons, a few hours of freetime, then Narcissa and Draco are coming over for lunch, after that you need to continue your schoolwork." Severus explains as he gets Harry dressed.

"Why is only Draco writing to me." Harry mumbles.

"I dont know my lord." Severus puts the eyepatch on Harry and follows him down to the dinning room.

Harry eats quietly as Severus goes off to do what ever it is he does. He sighs looking around. Yeah he likes talking to Draco but, he thought they were his friends to. He has tried to write to Ron and Hermione multiple times but nothing, Draco says that they are telling him that they have sent letters to Harry but Harry has received nothing.

When he finishes eating he goes up to his study and Severus appears. "Are you ready for your violin lesson?"

Harry nods grabbing the instrument and Severus picks out a piece for him to play.

A few hours later Severus goes to the floo and Narcissa and Draco step through. "Hello Lady Malfoy. And Mr. Malfoy." Severus greets them.

"Hello Severus." They say as Severus leads them to the dinning room were Harry is waiting.

They sit and Severus serves them before standing in a corner behind Harry.

"So your birthday was yesterday? Did you do anything special?" Narcissa asks.

"I dont really celebrate. Normally Severus just bakes me cake and sometimes we will go to my parents grave." Harry says looking down.

Narcissa nods. "Well from what I can tell so far from what Severus have given us he seems to be a pretty decent cook."

Harry smiles. "Id only hire the best."

"Still nothing from Ron and Hermione?" Draco asks.

Harry shakes his head.

"Weird. I've even tried to have them send letters to me to send to you to see if that would change anything, but I never received them." Draco tells him.

Narcissa frowns. "My husband said that even Arthur has asked him if we know if your okay? They seem a little worried."

"Well as you can see I am okay. How is Lucius?"

"He is doing okay, something seems to have him on edge though. But I think its just stress from work. How is being a Lord? Lucius told me that before you went to Hogwarts last year you finally finished everything."

"Boring really, but I guess I cannot complain to much." Harry says and looks at Draco. "I was wondering if it'd be alright if Draco spent the night?"

"Sure, I don't see why not."

Later while Severus is preparing for dinner a house elf pops into the room, "Hello Mr, Severus sir." The elf says meekly.

"You are?" Severus says confused.

The elf bows, "Dobby House Elf to the Malfoys." the elf straightens up. "I am here to inform you since you are the protector of Harry Potter that Mr. Harry Potter must not return to Hogwarts! Hed be in grave danger!"

"Well, my young master wishes to go to Hogwarts, besides hed be in danger everywhere. So, bye." Severus says and returns to his cooking.

"But Harry has no friends, they are not writing to him so."

Severus glares at the elf. "And how did you know about that."

The elf pulls out the letters. "I figured if Mr. Potter thought that he had no friends, then hed not wish to return."

Severus snatches the letters from the House Elf. "You are not a servant to Harry Potter, so you do not have the right to interfere, now get out before I skin you."

The elf squeaks and disappears with a pop.

Severus sighs and gets to a point he can step away from the food and goes to the study were Harry and Draco are doing their homework. He knocks on the door and walks in. "My lord I got letters for you, from Mr. Weasley and Miss Granger."

Harry looks at him then the letters. "What happened?" Harry asks taking the letters.

"Malfoys house elf Dobby said that he was trying to get you to not want to go back to school, that its to dangerous." Severus tells Harry as Harry looks through the letters.

"Dobby? Why would he think that Harry would be in danger?" Draco mumbles.

"Well its not like I was all that safe last year." Harry says as he finishes reading the letters. "Thank you Severus, how long tell dinner?"

"About thirty minutes my lord. Do you two need anything in the meantime?" Severus asks.

They shake there heads and Severus goes back down to the kitchen pretty sure hearing a car outside. As he is about to get back to work he hears a knock at the door. He sighs wondering who would be showing up uninvited. And when he answers the door he sees three red heads. "Hello Professor Snape is Harry here?" One of the twins ask.

Severus looks behind them seeing a Ford Angela parked in the yard. "Did. Did you three. Drive here?"

"Flew actually. The car flies." The other twin says seeming proud of himself.

Severus sighs. "Do your parents know your here?"

"No." Ron says looking down. "We were worried about Harry because Draco was saying he wasn't getting any of our letters and well he has written to me so. We just wanted to check on him."

"Come in ill take you to Harry." Severus says and leads them to the study. Severus knock on the door then walks in. "Young master you have guest."

Harry looks up from his argument of what the right answer is with Draco confused then smiles seeing the Weasleys. "Oh, hey I just got your letters. apparently my mail was being stolen."

Severus goes back to work as the Weasleys take some seats.

"Oh, that sucks." Ron says taking a scone from a plate Draco and Harry were sharing.

"Is your parents here?" Harry asks.

"Nope, we stole there car." Fred says pointing out the window.

Harry looks and nods slowly, "We should probably send a letter, dinner will be done soon there should be enough for you three to have some as well."