Chapter 100: Become One

The night faded around us as he took my hand, leading me back inside, through the fleeting music and romantic purple glow of the empty ballroom. His fingers, tightly intertwined within mine as he guided me up the steps, back towards our room. My heart jumped at the familiar click of the lock as he turned to face me, leaning back against the door to push it open as he reached out for me, instantly pulling me into a passionate kiss.

I didn't hesitate to tangle my fingers in his hair, kissing him back harder as he effortlessly lifted me up, carrying me back over to the perfectly made bed, playfully tossing me down and crawling over me, pulling me into another series of long, amorous kisses.

By the end of the night, I didn't want there to be an inch of skin that his lips hadn't caressed with the most lustful of inventions.

"Jake.." I sighed, my lips moving up his neck as his hands reached around me, carefully unzipping my dress, his fingers cautiously making their way down. I quickly slid out of it, not wanting to waste a second of his needy hands venturing across my body. I craved him with every inch of me, needing him more than I've ever needed anyone before.

I had always been terrified of love. Not so much the love that I had already known, sweet and comforting and safe, but never had I been ready to truly take the plunge, diving headfirst into anyone without any regard for how I would land, not caring if they would even catch me, knowing I'd love the journey nonetheless.

I had seen so many of those around me come crashing down when the one person they put their heart into turned out to be nothing more than a fragile shelf of a careless lover; negligent and reckless. I had always wondered if there even was a heart out there that could care for mine in the ways I had dreamt of caring for them in return..

and now I knew that there was.

I slid off his jacket, tossing it onto the floor, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, one by one, before loosening his tie and adding it to the pile of the nights once elegant attire. His warm hands made their way up my chest, lightly tracing their way up my neck until they reached my hair, where he finally let down my tight bun, allowing it to fall over my shoulders. It was so freeing to finally feel him tousle his fingers through, delicately massaging the top of my head, making me melt within his hands.

In this moment, it didn't matter who was first, all that mattered.. was that he would be my last.

"A-are.. are you.. okay?" I asked, staring back up at him. He moved away, nodding as he caught his breath, pulling me into another series of passionate kisses.
"I'm okay, are you okay?" I nodded, kissing him back harder, just needing that much more. I felt a little better knowing he was just as nervous as I was, but the more he tangled himself within me, the easier it became to unravel around him completely.

"W-what do you like?" He sighed. I could feel his heart pounding as I moved my hands down his chest, unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean.. what do you like?" I felt my face get hot, my heart now beating faster.

No one had ever asked me that before.

"I.. I don't.." I stuttered, not entirely sure, but not wanting him to stop. "I mean.. I haven't really.. it's only been.."
"That's okay." He said. "I just.. I want it to be good.. for you. W-whatever you want, Jaime."

Whatever I wanted?
I wanted.. whatever he wanted.

"What do.. you like?" I gasped, grabbing onto his arms. I felt him flex, holding himself over me as his hair loosely dangled into my face. His lips curled into a gentle smile as he leaned down into a long kiss.
"I have you, Jaime. That's all I need." I reached up, gently running my fingers down his cheek, unable to keep myself from getting lost in his eyes, those beautiful eyes, the only eyes I would ever want to lose myself within for the rest of my life.

"Can I.. try something?" I asked, my heart now racing. He nodded, biting down on his lip as I moved my hands down to his hips, carefully moving him off of me and climbing on top of him. He stared up at me wide-eyed, letting out a sharp breath as I maneuvered over him, pressing my weight into him, positioning both hands on either side of his head.

"Jaime, I.." He stuttered, his cheeks burning red. "I've.. I've never.. I mean, we'll, I've always been-"
"That's okay, me either." I sighed, pulling him back into a passionate kiss. He kissed me back harder, his hands slowly moving down to my hips, pulling me up against him.
"I just.. I want to try.. something new.. with you." I whispered, my lips moving across his cheek, down to his neck. I felt him nod, his grip on me getting tighter as his hands slowly glided up behind my back, unclasping my bra and added it to the scattered clothing across the room.

I sat up, staring back down at him, just wanting to remember this moment, before anything happened, before everything happened, etching every detail of his face into my mind. He had never looked more beautiful to me than he did right now.

"Jaime.." He sighed, reaching up for me. I leaned in closer, allowing him to gently caress my face, his thumb lightly grazing my cheek as he stared back up at me.
"Mhm.."
"You are.. the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life." My heart jumped.
"Jake.."
"I mean it. With everything in me. You are.. mesmerizing." I couldn't help but smile, leaning into a long, passionate kiss.
"I love you." I sighed. "So much." His smile grew.

"Is that the alcohol talking?" I shook my head, now giggling to myself.
"Not even a little bit."
"What did I ever do to get so lucky.." I leaned back in, pulling him into another passionate kiss.
"Shhhhh..."
"Whatever you want, Jaime."
"Do you usually talk this much?" I laughed, sitting back up. He shook his head, smirking back up at me.
"N-no.. just.. just for you."

Just for me.
How lucky I was to live in a world where anything from him was just for me. As far as he was concerned, my whole being was just for him.

"You're sure that.. you're okay?" He sighed. "Because.. Jaime, I.. I just-" I pulled him back into a series of kisses, each one longer, harder than the next.
"I'm okay." I said, having never been more sure of anything.
"Okay."

He held me in ways that I've always needed to feel held, carefully guiding my hips, allowing me to feel him with no sense or urgency, like the world had stood still just for us, knowing how important every second together truly was.

I felt completely in sync with him, our sharp breaths coinciding with his subdued moans, his needy hands gripping me tighter as I reached out, catching my balance on the headboard above him.

"Jaime.." He moaned, his cries of bliss getting louder and louder as the pleasure continued to grow in constant waves, little by little, slowly but surely, until I couldn't contain it anymore, hiding my face in his neck as the euphoric rush surged throughout my body, unlike anything I had ever felt before. His body tensed up around me as he tightly tangled his fingers in my hair, letting out a restrained moan, eventually subsiding into a satisfied sigh.

He pulled me into a deep kiss, his overworked lips now coating my mine in desire, draining them of what little was left, having depleted my entire being into him in every way I could muster.

And for those few moments, we had become one.