C.30

3 months later...

"Push!"

"Ahhh!"

"Good, and three more times."

"Oh my gooooddddd!" I pushed three more times and I heard baby cries.

"You ready to push again?"
I nodded and pushed with everything in me.

I heard a other cry. I cried, because I thought one of my children wasn't going to make it.

"What we naming them babe?" Daveontae asked with tears in his eyes.

"Devontae Dee Bailey and Iesha Kay Bailey." I smiled knowing I have my fiance , yes fiance. He proposed on my birthday three months ago.

They rushed in and took Devontae out.

"Hey! What are y'all going with my baby?" I asked getting worried

"We have to take him. If we don't he is going to die. He isn't responding well right now ma'am the nurse said and closed the door behind her. Daveontae took Iesha out of my hands and I just laid there crying.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Can you just let me back there to see her? Look. I don't feel good, just let me back." I said calmly

"We can't do that ma'am. Have a seat and wait."

"NO!" I jumped over the counter and grabbed her. "Let me back there you dumb ass bitch."

She told me where and I went.

I started feeling dizzy and my vision got blurry and then everything went black.

A couple hours later.

"You're finally awake, I see."

"Yeah... What happened?"

"It seems you passed out after you harassed the secretary."

I looked down and smirked.

"So, I have some news to tell you. You may take it as good news or bad new. Do you want to know?"

I nodded and she began telling me all of this stuff. I was shocked, and scared.

||August Alsina||

"You gonna be bringing in the money baby." Camille smiled pulling up her panties.

"Yeah, afta' I graduate."

"College?" She asked

"Nah, highschool."

She frowned. "You a senior though, right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because. You have such a big dick to be such a young boy." She licked her lips

"What? How old you is?"

"I'm a thirty year old woman. This is basically rape." She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "But only WE have to know." She kissed me.

"Look! You don't look it at all. But we don't need ta do this all tha time aight?"

"Okay?" She grabbed her stuff about to walk out the door.

"Thanks for coming to my city though." I winked and she left.

I got my phone out and see Kayla had called and texted me. I texted her back.

Me: Wyd?

Kayla: Nothing, at the hospital...

Me: For?

Kayla: Can you just come up here?

Me: I'd have to take a shower an all dat otha shit first. So I don't know.

Kayla: Forreal August? You stay doing this.

I didn't text back. I got in the shower and ended up falling asleep.

I'll just check out of this room tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short but still an update ya heard me? Lls.

What y'all think the sequel should be called ?

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.