C.21 (part one)

Couple weeks later...

||August Alsina||

It's been weeks since I talked to Kayla, she been ignoring the hell out of a nigga.  I mean, I didn't know she was a virgin, but when she told me I respected that unlike them othee niggas she told me about. I apologized, what else am I supposed to do?

I was strolling down the hall when I seen her and India walking together, I jogged ove there.

"Hey Kayla, and India." I spoke

India waved and smiled Kayla just looked down.

"Can i talk to you fa a minute?" I asked Kayla. She shrugged and walked off with me.

"Why it seem like you cutting me off?"

She shrugged

"Kayla..."

She looked up.

"Can you open ya mouth an talk to a nigga?"

She shrugged

"Please."

She shrugged a fuckin gain.

"You know what fuck this, i'm not finna beg ya ass nomo. I done apologized fa that shit I done did and I respected you, you being distant fa what? If i'm ya bestfriend you should fuckin talk to me, tell me how you feel. Tell me how that shit made you feel that night instead of pushing me away. So until you figure out what you want to do, I guess India's ya only bestfriend, ya heard me?" I said and walked away.

I'm not bout to sit up here and get my fucking feeling hurt for another mothafuckin girl, ya dig.

||Kayla Phillips||

When August walked away I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Kay, what's wrong why you crying?" India asked

I just shook my head.

"Do I neee to fucking kill august?! I might be pregnant but my weapons and fists aint." She said with her arms folded across her

"No girl. It's fine. I'm just emotional right now." I chuckled wiping my tears.

"Mhmm, come here girl," she pulled me into a hug.

I love my bestfriends.. Well friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short, & only one part to this chapter.

What y'all think about that though?

Comment.

Vote.

& can y'all give my book a s/o or something?