C.24

||Dathan||

Y'all might be mad at me or whatever but it's half way NOT my fault. I had been feeling for India since I met her. I know she told me her past and I know Daveontae cheated on her but get this. The first time I cheated on her was her fault. See, the way her pregnancy set up she was bitching, complaining, yelling at me and all type of shit.

She told me to go fuck another bitch and she was crying and throwing stuff at me. My black ass was confused, but anyways that's what i did. I met up with Aug got high, left his ass went to a club and met some girl. We ended up fucking and started texting. Then the girl comes to my house and boom, India finds out. This time I just wanted to cheat. I went out, i don't remember what happen but I fucked some other girl and then the girl texts my phone while India has it sending a picture of her body and asking when am I gonna bang it again. That's that. Speaking of that, I just left from her crib.

I'm about to go back home and call India though to see if she is okay. And if you don't like what i'm doing fuck you, cause I don't care. I still love India and I want her back, and want to help her raise her kids even though they ain't mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just A chapter with Dathan because I don't think he really gets a P.O.V or nothing in this book, welp uhh. .

Comment.

Vote.