C.14 (part one)

> X Rated<

Monday..

||August Alsina||

As i was walking down the hallway I see Kayla.

"Hey ma." I said going up to her

She turned to look at me but she turned back around and walked away. So i followed her.

"Kayla?" I asked

"What August?" She turned around

"Well damn, you rude as shit." I laughed

"I'm sorry, i've just been having a hard time lately." She spoke

"You good. You need a friend ta talk to or something?"

"No thanks.. I got my bestfriend India for all that."

"Well i don't see ha around soo.. You WILL need a friend ta talk to, I AM that friend and heres my number, use dat." I smirked and walked away.

||Kayla Phillips||

I don't know why but how August was talking to me made me feel some type of way. I guess i will text him later or something, as I was walking to class I seen some girl standing at the end of some lockers staring at me. When i looked at her she gave me a stank look and i didn't like that shit.

"Do you have a problem?" I asked

"Yeah BITCH. You. And August. You need to stay away from his broke ass."

"Excuse the fuck outta me? Bitch do I know you, better yet do you know me? You not about to talk out the out the side of ya neck to me."

"Hmm. Well i know about you, little miss. Gold digger. You use your 23 year old boyfriend for sex, and money, AND he beats on you? Why won't you leave him?"

I felt my eyes stinging, i'm not going to cry.

"Why you not saying nothing now? Huh?" She laughed and walked off.

I don't know who the fuck that bitch is and how could she know that shit? Also I NEVER had sex with anyone, so where is this coming from.

FML.

||India Westbrook||

"YOU NOT FUCKING GOING TO SCHOOL!" Daveontae screamed in my face

"Yes the hell i am nigga, who the fuck are you? Not my damn daddy. I'm gonna get my damn education so I know for a fact I won't be as dumb as you." I snapped

Smack!

"Who the fuck you think you is bitch?(punch) Talkin to me like you lost yo damn mind.(punch) I AM DADDY BITCH! If i'm not mistaken i'm sure that's what you be screamin' when i be beatin yo shit up." He said

"Now go clean your face up and meet me in the room."

I swear I can't keep taking this abuse, i just don't know why i won't leave. After I got my face cleaned and bandaged I went into the room, he was over by the dresser shirtless and with some basketball shorts on.

I cleared my throat. He turned around.

"India, i'm sorry. I really am. You just be pissing me the fuck off with your smart mouth." He said walking over to me.

"It's fine." I lied

"No it's not." He grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes. Next thing i knew we was kissing.

He backed me up to the wall and bit my lip asking for entrance, i resisted. He Grabbed my but and i moaned so he took that oppourtunity to do what he was going to do. He reached his hand in my pants and whispered in my ear. "Damn you wet." That sent chills down my spine. I pulled his shorts down and he wasn't wearing any underwear. I started to stroke him. "Get on your knees." He demanded, i did so. He grabbed my hair and shoved himself into my mouth and stroked as he moved my head back and fourth. I felt him about to bust so i pulled my head back. I walked over to the bed and layed down. He walked over to me licking his lips, he got on top of me and slowly entered me. "Wait." I whispered "what?" "Wheres the condom?" I asked "we don't need it. I promise i'll pull out." He kissed my forehead and then went to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sorry for mistakes*

-So, part two coming later today just wait on it.

-Who y'all think that girl was talking to Kayla?

-What y'all think about Daveontae and India?

-i wasn't feeling that sex scene so i just quit. Lls, there will be other ones later on in the book, and they will be better.

Comment.

Vote.