C.29 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

"August I'm soo, horny." I whispered in his ear

"You want daddy's dick?" He opened an eye and smirked at me.

"Yes.." I bit my lip.

Then we went at it. I never thought I'd really like sex. I'm glad August is the one that took my virginity. He brought out a very sexual side to me that even I didn't think I had. I'd rather it had been him, than any other person that would cheat on me and stuff.

||August Alsina||

Kayla was laying down sleep on my chest when my phone started ringing. I gently moved her off of me and reach for it.

"Hello?" I answered

"Yes. Uhm. Is this August Alsina?" The man on the other line asked

"Yeah, who this is?"

"My name is Tyler O'Neal. I am calling you because you've been invited to a party tomorrow night. It is a music party, the hottest singers will be there. It is on 1024 Old Crenshaw Road at 7:30 in LA. I'd like to discuss your music with you. If you need anything call me back on this number."

A huge smile appeared on my face
"Okay. Thank you sir."

"No problem. Talk to you tomorrow." He said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Kayla asked in a sleepy tone.

"It was this guy, he asked me to come down to LA for a party. It's for my music."

"Oh really?" She smiled

"Yeah."

"That's great. I wish I could come and enjoy this with you. Tomorrow is senior skip day too." She pouted

"Yeah, I know. What are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Probably hang out with India and Dave."

"Maybe not him. He needs to come with me. He is in on my music so I need to hit him up." I told her, she nodded and then I dialed his number

||Daveontae||

"Ssshit." I groaned while India was giving me top.

My phone started ringing.

"Fuck." I looked at it and it was August

"Yeah?" I asked trying not to make awkward noises

"I just got a call from this dude... Hold up, Tha fucks that noise nigga?"

"Ahhh... Shit, fuck. India, hold on." I tried to lift her up but she wrapped her lips around my dick tighter.

"Nigga, is you gettin' ya dick sucked? You nasty as hell. Call me back down afta' y'all get done." He said and hung up.

I tossed my phone onto the bed.

"Yeah.. Fuckk." I pushed her head further as I nut in her mouth.

"My turn." She smiled and layed back on the bed as I started to eat her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, so fuck it.

Comment.

Vote.