C.10

Two months later..

||Kayla Phillips||

Me and Tyrese has been doing good! He is a really great guy. I've been staying at his house often, he doesn't know i'm a stripper yet. I don't know how to tell him. You may ask how does he not know and i'm living with him sometimes? ... Well my mom didn't know.. I dont know about, Chris.

I've been talking to my mom lately. She isn't with chris anymore. I'm glad, cause he tried to kill her. I still don't know why that happend that night, but my mom told me she'd tell me sometime in the future.

"Kayla.. Where you going? It's late." Tyrese asked me.

Here we go.

"I'm going over to India's house." I said

"You always 'going to india's house'. He snapped

"Oh my god. Tyrese call her, ask her if you don't believe me." I said

"Man. Fuck that, just call me when you get over her house, i'm going over Daveontae house." He said and i left.

I'm glad he bought me a car! He is so sweet. He buys me everything. I tell him not to but he still does! It seems like we been together more than two months. I guess this is what my dad meant when he said my mom will come around and a young man will come into my life.

||India Westbrook||

Me and Daveontae we been doing hella good. I love this dude, forreal. I'm on my way to work with. Kayla. I'm sure she done told y'all that Tyrese don't know about her? Well same with me.

||August Alsina||

Everything been going good these last couple months. I still aint heard from my nigga Dathan. Marion been acting hella weird since that night at the club, Briana been acting distant and weird too. My momma... We been getting along just fine now. Me and Briana in here watching some movie before she got up and turned on the light.

"August... This isn't going to work." Briana said to me

"What? What's not gonna work?" I asked walking to her

"US! This relationship." She pointed between us

"Hol' up.. Baby, what do you mean? I been giving my all to you... Why are you doing this?" I asked

She looked away.

"Briana. I know you fuckin' hear me." I said. Getting mad

"Because August. DAMN."

"Because ain't a fucking reason." I stated

"Look. Get the fuck out my face, we OVER. DONE.. D-O-N-E ." she snapped

"Nah. That's not gonna work, you mine. Everything about you and damnnear everything you got IS MINE." I said in her face

"Well... Not this fucking baby." She smirked

"What? A Baby...You Been Fucking With Some Random Nigga While You Was With Me?"

"Marion not random. You know him very well." She laughed.. "And so do I." She added

"Get the fuck out my house befo' i do some shit ima regret." I said

"Bye nigga. FUCK YOU, your family, ya dead brother and all. You a lame broke ass nigga, and you ain't gonna never get anywhere with a music career.. Trying to make a promise to your brother bout not selling drugs? Well you going to hell right along with him, and atleast my baby daddy can afford shit unlike if this was yo baby." She snapped. I punched her dead in he mouth.

After I punched her she gonna run around my room like a little crazy bitch. I picked up a ball that was laying on my floor beside me and threw it at her head.

"Don't You Ever Fucking Disrespect My Fucking Family Like That. On My Brothers Grave I'll Call My Sister Down Here To Kill Yo Ass!" I choked her

"August, Son Get Off Of Her." I heard a voice I turned and seen my momma, then I turned back to Briana.

I didn't know I was choking her. What am i doing? I never put my hand on a woman befo'.

I relased her necked and hugged her as she cried and screamed for me to get off.

"Baby. Please don't leave me Bri. I love you, i'll do anything! I just blacked out. Please don't go. We can fix this, I'll help you with the baby." I whispered in her ear.

"Kill your self." She said and I got up with tears in my eyes.

"Get out of my house... Bri-hoena." My mom snapped

Just like that she was gone.

I couldn't help but to break down. I gave my all to this girl these last 2 1/2 years, my first love.

"I know i said i'll tell you i told you so.. But im not going to do that. Come here son." My mom hugged me

"Alright mama. I'm going ta' bed." I said

I still can't believe this shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drama coming up!

It's finally over.

I feel bad for Aug.

What y'all think about this chapter?

Comment.

Vote.