C.27 (part one)

Three months later 4/15..

||Kayla Phillips||

It's been about three months since I gave myself to August. We are closer than ever. He is supposed to be meeting with some guy for his music, i'm happy for him, and we graduate next month. Today we are Celebrating Mel's birthday! He finally opened up to me about that, he cried to me. It was so sad. We were both emotional cause I was telling him about my dad too.

"Aug, you almost ready? Your mom just called me and said everybody is already there. Why you not answering the phone?" I asked him

He turned around. His nose red and dried tears. "Yeah, i'm ready." He smiled

"Babe, you alright?" I asked and hugged him

"I just can't believe he's gone! I'll be good though." He shrugged it off.

"I know you will! Mel would want you to be strong for him, and your about to do what he wanted you to do." I touched his shoulder and smiled.

He smiled back. "Yeah. You want me ta go witcha to ya daddies grave tomorrow for his birthday?" He asked me

"Y-yeah.." I got stiff, i've been so busy helping August out I forgot my dads birthday is tomorrow. That's crazy how both of our lost ones birthday is one day after the other.

We made our way outside and to the car. The whole ride there was silent, I could tell August was nervous or something because he was shaking and it sound as if he was crying. I put my hand on his leg and he stopped shaking.

||August Alsina||

After Kayla put her hand on my leg I kind of calmed down. I love her for this. She brings out the best of me. If it wasn't for her convincing me to go to my momma house for this i'd be somewhere getting high and drunk. That's the difference between Kayla and Briana. Cause Briana would have handed me the bottle and convinced me NOT to go.

As we pulled up to the house I seen a bunch of cars parked. I sighed and pulled up and parked. I got out and Kayla met me behind the car.
"August." She whispered, reach up touched both sides of my face and looked me in the eye. "It's gonna be okay. Just go in there and be the strong guy everyone knows you are." She smiled and wiped a tear, i didn't know had fell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is beyond short, yes I know but I will update again maybe tonight! Today is Aug's 1 year anniversary for testimony album and today is Mel's 29th birthday. Rip Mel.

There will be some shocking things coming up.

Aug finally moving on to the music industry ?

Kay and Aug good?

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.