C.23 (part one)

Before you read. I have some people that want me to update a couple more chapters tonight, so this is one, and the other ones might be posted, but they will be short.

||Daveontae||

So Tyrese called me and told me he needed me to help him with something. I wonder what it is.

----At his house.

He opened the door.

"What's up?" I asked walking in

He pointed to the corner where I see Kayla balled up, face bruised and bloody.

I felt myself getting more mad since when India caught me and ole' girl fucking

"What the fuck you doing now nigga?" I asked camly

He laughed. "Well. This bitch was in here kissin Marion while i went out to talk otp. With MY HOE." "What about you?"

"You fucking dumb. I was fucking my hoe until somebody called her so she left. Dumb ass nigga. Why you need me here?"

"She's gonna give us head."

I gave a confused look.

"She wants to leave me, she either gonna give us head OR die."

"Oh, word?" I raised a brow, followed by a smirk

"Yeeah nigga." He gave me dap

||Kayla Phillips||

I can't believe Daveontae is in on this.

"Really Daveontae?" I cried. He looked at me with with sarrow in his eyes. The n at Tyrese and back to me.

"Sorry. Can't turn down head." He unbuckled his pants.

"I'm not sucking anybodies dick. I don't do that! Atleast put a condom on it." I snapped

They laughed at me.

"A condom? For head?"

"Then kill me." I stated

"Fine, you dumb bitch." Tyrese walked off.

"Kayla." Daveontae whispered

"What the fuck you want and why the fuck you whispering for? Ole' fake ass."

"Calm down. When this is over your come with me one day and i'm gonna fuck the shit out of yo fine ass."

"No you're not. I'd rather die!"

"Mhm" He said as Tyrese came back in.

"Got the condoms." He said holding the box up.

"Can I do something that doesn't involve my mouth?" I asked.

They looked at each other

||August Alsina||

"Word?... Dats fucked up dawg.... Nah, we not rockin nomo.... Yeeah, i gotta go, Trav callin' me." I said and switched to the other line

"Hello?..... Boi, you ah foo........ Nah ma doin fine..... We not on speakin turn right na'........ Cause she just confusin........ I don' know, i put ha stepdad in da hospital fa ha' but she don't care bout dat shit. Fuck it...... Yea, dats how it is an ion care... Word? I'm lookin' foward... We gon' turn up ya heard me?... Ight, bye."

Me and Trav finna turn up next weekend forreal. I been a little lonely since Kayla but it's whatever. Fuck her.

"Heeey." Some girl walked past me and talking in a seductive tone.

I nodded my head. She remind me of another Briana. Speaking of, I haven't heard from her in a minute. But I don't give a fuck about her.

I walked through the store alittle bit more and I swear I just seen Marion. I walked alittle closer and it was him.

||Marion||

As i'm walking down the aisle I see someone staring at me. When the dude walked up it was August.

"What's up my nigga? I ain't talked to you in a grip." I said and tried to dap him

He had his jaws clenched and his fists balled. I know this fuck nigga don't want war.

"Yo.. Aug man. What's wrong witchu?" I asked

Punch!
"You fuck nigga." He said and walked off.

This nigga wanna hit people now? I'm gonna set a hit out on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.