C.28

||India Westbrook||

I laid on my back as Daveontae hovered over me jerking his dick looking me in the eyes.

"You sure this won't hurt my seed?" He asked me

"It won't." I said just ready to feel his long, thick, caramel colored dick deep inside of me.

I sat up and pushed him on his back. I lick and kissed all over his body down to his dick. Right now; I want to please him how I want him to please me. I wrapped my mouth around the tip of his penis swirling my tongue around it.I looked up at him and his eyes were closed and his jaws were clenched. I began to take all of him in my mouth, licking each side of his now hard dick. I began sucking again. He pushed my head down further onto his penis making me deep throat him. "Sss... shit, ahhh fuck. I'm bout to nut." He groans. I stopped and began jerking him off. "Nut in my mouth baby." I said in a seductive voice. He takes his hand and wraps it around his shaft jerking it forcefully.

"Play with ya pussy while I do it." He says as I do. I tilt my head back and opened my mouth.

"Shiit." He hissed as a warm, and sticky substance landed on my face and in my mouth. I wipe what's on my face off with my finger, put it in my mouth, swallow and lick my lips. He bit his lip watching me. "Lay on your back." He demanded. I got on my back and spread my legs wide exposing my soaking wet throbbing pussy, rubbing between the folds I looked into his eyes and i seen nothing but lust. He bent down, blew on it causing it to quiver and then began eating me. "Shiit... fuck." I moaned as he sucked on my clit. He began to tongue fuck me and rub my clit with his thumb. I felt that weird feeling and I came all over his face. He began eating me again, and licked me clean

"You taste so fucking good." Daveontae said getting up positioning himself at my entrance he entered me in one swift movement. "Fuck." We both said in usion. "Babe." I said softly"yeah?" He asked

"I want you to fuck me hard, harder than anything. Fuck me deep. Fuck me like you want to hurt me. I want you to kill my pussy." I bit my lip.

He bent down and kissed me. "Bet." He said and began to go in.

"Shit!" I screamed

"You like that shit?" He asked going deep

"Yess! You motherfucker." I gritted through my teeth. I pinched both of my nipples. "Shit!"

He grabbed my hips and began going deeper inside of me.

"Whos pussy is this?"

"Shit!.... I..... it's yours.... fuck!" He slows down. "Stop! Just stop!" I demanded. "Let me ride your dick!" I begged. He looked surprised but flipped us over so I was on top. I start rocking my hips back and forth and I start riding him as my pussy devoured his long, thick, and juicy dick. He grips my hips and meets my bounces with his thrusts. I moan. He grunts. I feel his dick swell inside my walls and my walls tighten around him.

"Oh shiitttt" I cried as my orgasm shook over my body. He grunted as he released inside of me. I slowly got off of him but he grabbed me. "I'm not done." He said I look at him wide eyed. "Bend over, put ya ass in the air and arch ya back." 'I can't do all that. I'm still pregnant ya know?" I asked him "ill be gentle this time." He kissed the back of my neck and it all went down.. AGAIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote and Share.