C.22 (part two)

||Mama Sheila||

August came in the house mad, slamming stuff. I got up and walked to his room. He had a pillow over his face.

"August?"

"Whhat?"

"Don't what me boy. What's wrong with you?"

"Nun. I'm not in tha mood ta talk bout dat righ na'." He mumbled

I closed his door and walked back to my room.

Lord knows I don't have time for my sons attitude tonight.

||India Westbrook||

"He's cheating on me!" I cried into Dathan's chest.

"Don't worry bout that nigga."

"I have to, he's my childs father, i'm stuck. I can't leave him. I have nowhere to go. My mom kicked me out once she found out I was pregnant."

"You can stay with me?"

"No! You live with your parents, they don't know me or anything."

"They'll like you.. Just come home with me, when do you want to go get your stuff?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to be around him or that bitch he was fucking or i'll have my baby in prison."

He laughed. "You crasy as hell."

"I, know. You love it though."

"Whateva."

||Daveontae

"FUCK!" I yelled in anger

"Baby, calm down."

"Shut the fuck up!"

She shut up.

"I want to fuck you again." She said bluntly. I walked over to her, choked her and it went down from there.

I'll get India back soon.

||Tyrese||

"Yo chill out !" Marion told me

"Fuck you nigga."

He up here telling me to calm down. I been calling this bitch all day and she ain't answer me until alittle while ago. Dumb bitch. She probably fucking some nigga.

"Fuck that hoe." He laughed

"I have."

"Mhm, who is she anyway?"

"I'm not telling you shit."

Just as I said that Kayla walked into the house.

"H-" she stopped

"M-marion..."

"Kayla." He looked at me and laughed. Yeah, I know about their past. He told me. But it's the past for a reason.

"I'm gonna just go. I'll talk to you later." She turned to walk out. I got up and grabbed her arm. "Stay." I whispered in her ear.

She looked into my eyes with hate, then I kissed her. "Sit yo ass down." I said and smacked her ass.

||Marion||

I didn't like how Tyrese doing that shit infront of me. Kayla went to sit on the other couch and Tyrese walked out. I went to go sit beside her.

"Hey girl."

She just looked at me.

I kissed her and she pushed me away.

"I hate you." She said on the verge of tears.

"What y'all want to eat?" Tyrese walked back in.

Kayla was silent.

"I'm about to head out, i'll talk to you lata, ight?" I said and got up to leave. I didn't even do anything that bad for Kayla to hate me.

||Kayla Phillips||

When Marion left Tyrese came up to me.

Smack!
"You like kissing my cousin?"

I held my face, and stood up.

He pushed me back down.

"Get the fuck off me Tyrese. I told your ass if you hit me I'M DONE!"

"No. Punch. The. Punch. Fuck. Punch. You. Punch. Not." He said hitting me with the palm of his hand but with his fist balled up. Then he pulled out a gun... AGAIN.

"If I can't have you nobody can." He cocked it back.

"Bu-"

Bang!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow me on insta @iamshymcguire . i'll follow back.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.