C.18 (part two)

||Daveontae||

This morning I got a call from the hospital saying that Kayla was up so I am on my way up there now.

------------------At Hospital-----------------

I walked up to her room and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said

I opened the door.

"Yo." I said

"Daveontae? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you and get you out of here."

"I don't want to go with you."

"Well...." I sat on her bed and looked into her eyes.

"You're gonna come." I kissed her

"DAVEONTAE! What the fuck are you doing?" She yelled

"I kissed you." I chuckled

"You're India's boyfriend. That's my bestfriend, get the fuck out NOW!" She yelled

"Bitch. I'll do what the fuck I want to do with you. Be happy yo ass alive cause if it wasn't for me you'd be DEAD!" I yelled and crashed my lips into hers. I slipped my hand up her hospital gown and rubbed her making her moan in my mouth. That shits a turn on. She tried pushing me away but I held her down.

"Miss Phi- oo.. You have visitors, I'll be back."

||Kayla Phillips||

"Miss Phi- oo.. You have visitors, i'll be back." The nurse was about to walk out.

I managed to bang on the hard part of the bed and she turnes around.

"Yes?" She asked

I couldn't respond because Daveontaes lips were still on mine.

"Are you okay?.. Is this man hurting you?" She walked over to the bed and got him off me.

Tears were streaming down my face.

He gave me a death glare.

"N-no.. He was just hurting my shoulder." I slightly smiled. She nodded and walked out

"Kayla." He said

I looked away.

"Kayla. You hear me. If you don't look at me i'm gon beat you're ass." He warned

I turned to look at him. "WHAT?!"

"Don't tell India OR Tyrese. If you do i'm gonna kill you." He smirked and walked to a seat.

What did i get myself into?

I laid in the bed trying to calm my anger. The nurse came back and gave us release papers to sign after we left. I don't know what i'm going to tell everybody.

"Stay at Tyrese house for atleast another day or two.. Call me if he hits you or something." He said as the car stopped. I looked up and we was infront of Tyrese's house. I looked at him and nodded. "Okay." I said and got out.

||Tyrese||

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my doorbell. Ugh.

I looked out and seen... Kayla?

I opened the door.

"What you doing here?" I asked. I thought she was dead.

"Daveontae dropped me off. I just left the hospital." She said looking down.

"I thought you was dead?"

"No, well I died. Daveontae gave me some blood and they brought me back... I can't believe you tried to kill me!" She yelled

"Chill. I didn't mean to. Baby, i'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"I am. Now don't tell anybody this shit."

"I won't."

"Good." I bent down and kissed her.

She pulled back quickly.

"I-i need to get freshened up." She walked away to the bathroom.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the T.V

Me and Daveontae gonna have a little talk. His name was mentioned alittle TOO much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma just got out of the hospital TODAY. Now she had to be rushed back tonight.

Well this is part two everybody. Boring but Kayla's back!

How y'all feel about Daveontae?

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.