C.17 (part one)

||August Alsina||

When Dathan called me about Kayla really has me concerned. I tried calling her again, texting, EVERYTHING. I went by her house and nobody was there. I need to find out what's going on.

||Tyrese||

Daveontae's high yellow ass driving while i'm in this passenger seat fucked up. I looked back towards Kayla and I felt bad.

We finally arrived at the hospital and Daveontae rushed her in, I walked in and sat in the waiting room as Daveontae walked back in.

"What's... Goiiiin oon?" I kinda slurred

"They just took her back, you better hope they find away to fix this my nigga. How will India and the rest of them fools take it?" He asked me

"Nigga..... Nigga, n-nobody gives a damn about that girl." I chuckled

"You dumb as hell. I know we 'thugs' and shit but i'm telling you this as you're cousin you need to start taking your meds.. If you killed Kayla that will add on to ANOTHER woman you supposedly loved that you killed." He said and I got angry.

"FUCK THAT! Fuck her. She dead now, don't bring that fuckin shit up. That dirty ass slut." I spat out

"Aunt Lanae, wasn't the best mother but she didn't deserve that T." He said and got up to walk away.

Fuck.

||Daveontae||

I walked outside to smoke. I still can't believe that dumb ass nigga. He was 14 when he killed Aunt Lanae ( his mother ) . She was in and out not caring much about him. She got him whatever he wanted though, she would beat him and let his stepdad do so also. The way their household was set up, it was confusing and I think that's what led to that. He got locked up in a mental facility until he was 20 and he got out and hit me up. We started hanging, getting with women and he influenced me to hit on them. I have anger issues, and shit from my past experiences but i'm not mental like him. Then our little cousin Marion, man that little nigga just followed behind us.. My nigga !

||Dathan||

India said she had to go to work but she took off. We still been trying to get in touch with Kayla, I kinda feel bad for calling her a hoe.. BUT she did get in the car with some nigga august said.

||Mrs.Phillip-Jones||

I don't know where my daughter is but i'm sure she'll be home soon.

||Mama Sheila||

August is really worried about his 'bestfriend' kayla. She's a lovely girl and I hope she is alright. Who ever that girls parents are needs to get on the phone call the police and report her missing. That's careless for a parent not care where their child is. Let August not come home and not pick up the phone or anything, i'm gonna call all my N.O AND H-town people and we WILL find my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sorry for mistakes*

What y'all thinking?

COMMENT. < FORREAL.

VOTE.