C.29 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

I woke up, checked my phone. No missed calls or texts from August.

I threw my phone down and began to pray. I pray to god that nothing bad happened on his flight down there.

I began to cry.

I don't know what the hell I would do without august! He is everything to me. Helped me get through a lot. He has never even hurt me.

"What's wrong with you?" India asked with one eye open

"I miss august and he hasn't called or anything like he said he would."

"Girl ain't shit happened. Dave been blowing my shit up all night and this morning.. Oops. Here he is now." She left and was on the phone.

If they made it safely why hasn't he called.

||India Westbrook||

"Yes you got me mad !" I laughed

"Why baby?"

"Cause, but why hasn't Aug called Kay?"

"His niece or girl?"

"His girl babe."

"Oh, well at the party I couldn't find him then he came down the stairs, then we left. I'll tell him to call her though."

"Okay. What you doing though?"

"Getting ready for this interview."

"I thought that was last night."

"Change of plans, but I'm gonna get off of here. Love you."

"Love you too babe. I'll see you SOON."

"Of course." He laughed.

I hung up. "KAYLA! august finna call you." I yelled

||Daveontae||

"Yung." I called

No answer.

"Yung." I walked in the livingroom to see him on his phone texting.

"YUNG! Niggas I know you hear me. What yo ass doing?"

"Huh? Nothing." We quickly stuffed his phone into his pocket.

"Call yo girl, dumbass. She worried about you."

"Shit, I forgot. Aight." He got his phone back out, typed something and then dialed her number. I shook my head and left the hotel room to go to the cafe.

"Hey, is August up here?" Some girl asked me

"Why?"

"Uhm, i don't know if you remember seeing me, but I'm Camille. I was at the party last night. I have business to discuss with him."

"Awh, he's in there. I'll be back up. Let me let you in." I unlocked it for her, and then left.

I walked down to the cafe and grabbed some food. I seen a group of girls staring at me. They smiled and waved. I waved back.

I went to the fruits and grabbed an orange and then someone came up to me.

"Hey. I'm Lonnie." She stuck her hand out

"Uh, Daveontae." I said and tried to walk away.

"You're cute and I love your name. Uhm, here's my number." She handed me a piece of paper.

"I got a girl."

"I don't see her." She shrugged.

"Yeah, and you don't want to see her. Get the fuck out my face before I call her pregnant ass down here to whoop your ass."

"She's pregnant? Oh wow. Probably isn't yours. Oh and I don't care. Where do you live?"

"In Atlanta."

"Oh, poor baby, she not flying down here." She laughed.

"Hold up." I pulled out my phone and put it on speaker

"Yeah?" India asked

"Babe... This girl up here trying to get wi-"

"HOLD THE FUCK UP! TRYING TO GET WITH YOU?"

"Yeah, baby. She said you won't bring ya ass down here."

Haa, got her." She paused.
"Turn around."

I turned and she was standing there with her hand on her stomach. "Damn. How the fuck?" She started walking towards us.

"Now who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Lonnie. Nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out.

India smacked her hand. "Fuck yo nice to meet you hoe. Leave MY man, ALONE." she grabbed my arm and we walked away.

"Babe. How you get here?"

"A private jet." She laughed

"Nah I'm being serious."

"I am too. I used my cousins private jet. I left Kayla. I had to see you, I couldn't stay away."

I laughed. "You crazy as hell."

"Yeah crazy for you." She smiled

||August Alsina||

"Damn." I said when our lips finally parted.

"Now do you remember daddy?" She asked and began to kiss my neck.

"Yeah. Uhm. Shit. Camille. Look I got a girl and this is me and my niggas room, he should be back at anytime."

"So. We could all fuck. You in my sweet, wet, tight pussy." Licked her lips

"And him in my big fat tight ass."She started moving her hips on me.

"Fuck." I moaned

"No." I pushed her off

"Why? You was already in me and my girls shit last night. You was in me longer...." She trailed off. "You know. It's like your just so attracted to me even though we just met last night. You told me to look at you the whole time you was fucking me. Its like we fucked and made love. Don't you think baby? You want to love in this pussy right now don't you? Its throbbing for you. I know your big fucking dick wants to be in me." She said and I was taking all this in, getting turned on. I couldn't even say anything. Then I heard voices by the door.

"Here. Move." I pushed her off my lap and she sat down on the couch across from me.

"Yo Aug." India came in, oh shit Kayla must be with her.

"Is Kayla here too? Whats up witchu?"

"Nah, she back home. I left her, BUT who is this?"

"This? .... Uh, this.. This is Camille."

"Okay? WHY is she here?"

"Business." She interrupted

"Hmp, okay." She walked and sat down

"Okay, well you have my number August.... Call me if you have any questions about that thing. "

"Okay." I said

She left and now I'm here with Dave and India.

Hope the questions don't start.
FUCK! I still need to call Kayla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-sorry for mistakes

So, August on that cheating like shit?

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.

Camille, Tia, and Amber is the 3 girls Aug fucked at the party(Amber is white BTW).

Lonnie is the girl from the cafe. Robin, Kelly, and Monica is the girls at the table with Lonnie. (Kellys white too! I had to add some white people.)