C.27 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"What dathan?"I asked irritated by his presence.

"Have you seen India?" He asked

"No! Even if I have... so what? She don't want your no good cheating ass. "

"Wha-" I held my hand up to cut him off when I seen India and daveontae walk in.

"Hey y'all!" I smiled and hugged them.

"Girl! You not big at all and you are damnnear six months."I told India

"Yeaah... but where's the food. Baby gots to eat."

"Come on. Daveontae just go knock on Augs. Door. Its the one all the way down the hall and to the left."I said shaking my head at India's crazy self. He nodded and walked towards the stairs as me and India mad our way to the kitchen.

||Daveontae||

I knocked on august's door and he opened it, talking on the phone with someone. I went in and sat in his chair. About five minutes later he was off the phone.

"What's poppin'? " he asked me.

"Nothing really. I need you to help me with something?"

"What is it?"

I pulled the engagement ring out of my pocket and showed him. " I want to marry India.

"Damn bruh. That's nice, when you plan on doing it? How much that cost?"

"Nothing I couldn't afford. But, her birthday is next week and I was thinking about proposing then."

"That's what's up. I'll help you if I'm not busy. I'm gonna be hella busy with these music people. I had just got off the phone with one guy about it." He said sitting on his bed.

"That's niiice. "I laughed "I'm good at working on beats and shit. " I told him

""Nah I didn't. At all, I only knew you fa y'all past.. puttin ya hands on women."

I shook my head. "I don't do that no more."

"Hopefully." He said. "Lets go down thea an see what everybody doing."

||August Alsina||

We was walking down the stairs when I spotted dathan sitting down on the couch with Kayla. She looked up. "When are we leaving?"

"We can go now." I reach for her hand

"So you don't speak now?" Dathan asked me

"Sorry fam." I said "what's poppin?"

"Shit, nothing chillin' you?"

"Nothin, why you hea' though?"

"Cause."

"Cause what?! I'm tired of y'all bogus ass people coming up in hea out the blue.. we ain talked in damnnear three months and now you wanna show up."

"Bruh, I been trying to ge- India?" He said and stood up.

"Get out of my face Dathan.. but how are you?" She faked a smile walking over to Daveontae.

"I'm good. I miss you."

"Hmmmp." She said and locked arms with Daveontae

"Kayla, call me. We need to talk, and all that." She said and they left.

||India Westbrook||

"Whats wrong babe?" Daveontae asked me

"Nothing... Dathans face just posses me off."

He nodded

"Well what you want to do now?" He asked. I but down on my lip and rubbed his dick through his pants.

He let out a throaty groan and spoke. "Bet." He said and drove us back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all not ready for the next chapter!

What y'all think?

Comment

Vote and comment.

8 more chapters left. & check out my new book.