C.16 (part three)

||Tyrese||

"Yo D. Tae, come over here quick. I fuckin shot kayla!"

"Nigga why?"

"Her ass made me. You know this medical like shit, so bring that her boy. I think she dead."

"I'm on my way." He said and hung up.

I stood over Kayla's now looking lifeless body and started thinking, I knew I should've taken my medicines. Fuck! This stupid shit. I started throwing shit and breaking shit. I don't fucking care. I should kill Daveontae ass when he get here then kill myself.. Nah that's my nigga, and i'm too sexy. FUCK!

||Daveontae||

"Babe. Who was that?" India asked

I sighed and tried to keep from cussing this bitch out.

"Tyrese."

"OH MY GOD! Can you call him back real quick and ask has he seen Kay today?" She asked

"He said he hasn't seen her today, that's why he want me to come keep him company." I lied

"Can I come?"

"Hell no." I snapped

"Can I go hang out with Dathan?"

I clenched my jaw.

"Go on. Call me when you get to where he at and i'm gonna call you every 2 minutes ight?"

"Yes daveontae."

"Daveontae?" I raised a brow

"Daddy." She said

"That's more like it. Love you." I kissed her forehead

"Love you too." She smiled and I left. When i got to Tyrese crib I knocked on the door but nobody came. I twisted the nob and it opened. I seen shit broken, torn. This nigga done really went crazy. I looked over and seen Kayla on the floor bloodied and beat up, I know we killed people before but I Wouldn't never kill my girl. She's not moving or breathing. Shit.

"Tyrese?" I called. I walked through the house and seen him sittinf in the kitchen on the floor with the gun, some loud and Captain Morgan. This nigga fucked up.  He looked up at me.

"What nigga?" He asked

"What the fuck is you doing? Get yo ass up and help me with your girl?"

He got up knocking shit over and we made it back to Kayla.

"We got to get her to the hospital.. And quick." I said

This girl might be dead forreal.

||India Westbrook||

I tried calling Daveontae and he isn't picking up, I called Kayla some more and she still hasn't picker up. I hope she is alright.

"What you thinking about?" Dathan asked me

".. I haven't heard from Kayla all day. I'm trying to tell her about the baby."

"Oh. Is she with her dude?" He asked me

"No.. Can you call August and ask him if she is with him?" I asked as he pulled out his phone.

"Yeah.. Is Kayla with you?..... India wanted to know and she said hasn't seen or heard from her all day... You did? When?..... Ight, bye." He hung up

"What did he say?" I asked

"He said she got in the car with some dude after school today, he said he text her and ain't got a reply."

"Oh my god! I need to call her mom."

I got my phone out and called her,  she said she called her and didn't get an answer. This isn't like Kayla at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sorry for mistakes*
Short or whateva but.. What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.