C.14 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Okay.. What is it and what happen to your face?" I asked India

She looked up.

"Promise me you won't judge me!"

"Girl, what I look like judging you when I have problems of my own?"

"Okay.. So uhm well let me start off with what I was going to tell you at first.." She started "When me and Marion was dating we was fine until he wanted me to have sex with him.. This was over the summer before this school year too so about 2 1/2 months ago. We was chilling at his house and he started touching all over me I told him to stop but he wouldn't so I hit him. I guess that was a bad choice because he started beating me, he nearly beat me to death and raped me. The next day I woke up and was chained in a basement, Marion came down with some friends, I just can't remember what they looked like cause my eyes were swollen shut. They we're all laughing and the other guys was talking about how the 'young nigga' finally got a bitch in check and they took turns sexually harrassing me, this went on for about 3 weeks and over this time I had been very sick and very hungry but he'd starve me. When he finally let me go I went to the doctor and they told me I was pregnant. i told him he beat me again he stalked me over the whole summer and would continue beating me, I lost the baby due to stress and the beatings.." She cried, I hugged her "Don't cry. It's alright India!" I can't believe Marion was that crazy. I could have been India. I'm glad that ended when it did.

"No it's not, cause I feel i'm going through it again!"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Me and Daveontae, he beats me all the time, then he apologizes about it and we have sex. We always have sex. Earlier today he was telling me i'm not going to school and i got smart with him so he hit me and we.. You know. But the thing is he didn't use a condom this time and he promised he would pull out and he didn't.. Kayla, my life is so fucked up I don't want a child right now. I can't even really take care of my self!"

"Well you WILL NOT abort that baby!"

"I don't even know if i'm pregnant or not, but isn't there that plan B pill?"

"Yes, but look.. Just ask your mom to you to the doctor tomorrow or something." I suggested

"No.. Not again, she didn't even want to be around me when she first found out i was pregnant at first.. I'll just ask Dathan."

"Da- .. Oh okay. Well look, Uhm, Tyrese almost raped me the other night." I admitted

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, he was drunk. But he won't let me leave."

"That's fucked up. Well i'm in the same situation, but what else new with you?"

"Nothing.. Me and August are friends." I smiled

||India Westbrook||

"Nothing.. Me and August are friends." She smiled hella hard

"Hmm.. Does Tyrese know?" I asked

"No.. I haven't talked to him in awhile."

"What's up with him? Him and Daveontae been chilling alot though."

"Well they are friends.." She trailed off

"Yeah.. But let's watch a movie!" I said

We decided to watch ATL and her mom came in and watched it with us. This is like my second family, I lov them.

||August Alsina||

All i been thinking about since earlier is Kayla. I wonder what she doing.

Text conversation:

Me: what's poopin ma?

BestfriendK : poopin ? Uhm who is this?

Me: Oh, shit. Mybad ma. I meant poppin and it's August.

BeatfrindK : oh! Okay!! I'm watching a movie with my mom and India, what are you doing?

Me: I'm watching Love Don't Cost A Thing, What yal watching?

BestfriendK : We was watching ATL, now we watching what you're watching. Lol

Me: Aye, watching a movie reppin our town. But yeah, I love this movie.

BestfriendK : me too. So....

Me: Soo.. Wear something nice cause we going somewhere after school.

BestfriendK : are you telling or asking me? Lol

Me: How ever you wanna take it ma. lol

BestfriendK : you're so mean to me & we just met!

Me: awh, i'm sorry luhh baybeh.

BestfriendK: You're not from here are you?

Me: Nah, i'm from Nola :)

BestfriendK : Okay! That's cool, but i'll see you tomorrow.

Me: Okay, good night ma.

BestfriendK : Goodnight August.

I put my phone up and started thinking. I wonder how this new 'friendships' gonna go.  I can see myself wanting more with this girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is boring I know but i'm getting sleepy. I'll work on a new update tomorrow.

India confessed.

Kayla and Augs new friendship.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.