C.18 (part three)

Three days later

||August Alsina||

It's been damnnear a week and I still haven't seen her.

As I was walking up to the school I seen someone that looked like kayla.. Nahh i'm trippin. Hold up that is her.

"KAYLA?!" I yelled across the parking lot.

She looked around.

I jogged over to her.

"Whea' you been?" I asked

"Uhhm... The hospital." She looked down

"WHAT?! Fa what ?"

"I-I... Got shot." She looked down

I shook my head. "I'm tryin' my best ta stay calm right na... Now who was that nigga you got in da ca with? And who the hell shot you."

"That was my boyfriend August! I don't know who shot me. I was walking to my house that's all I remember."

"Mhm.. I'm gonna hit you up lata. We needa chill. I'm glad you back and ight ma." I said and walked away.
Mothafuckas don't want the gansta Aug to come back out it won't be pretty. Be'lee dat. I'm gon find out who shot ha.

||Kayla Phillips||

After August walked away I sigh and turned to walk away. I seen India coming towards me.

"KAYY! I'm so happy to see you!!! Now where the fuck you been bitch? I'm hungry." She snapped

"Uhh, hello to you. I was at the hospital and what's wrong with you?" I asked

"For what girl? And i'm pregnant!" She smiled.

I frowned, but smiled

"That's great! Congrats!! I'll tell you later." I said and walked off.

I hope India is happy! I want to tell her what Daveontae did but that will only bring drama. Me and Tyrese been getting along alot, but he keeps asking for sex. When I refuse he just leaves, and comes back happy like nothing happend. I hope we stay like this! I love not being abused.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bruhh. I watched 'Fifty Shades of Grey.' Lawd. Whoever plays Christian, yass! He a cute white guy, fr!

I couldn't think of what I wanted this chapter to be about but now it's about her seeing her friends again!

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.

*sorry for mistakes*