C.15 (part two)

So, before you start reading.. This chapter has alot of conversation and stuff in it so yeah..

||Kayla Phillps||

We finally came to a stop and August got out the car. My door opened and someone grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Chill ma." August said

"Well can I take this blind fold off?"

"Yeah, hol' up though."

He said and guided me to where ever we are going.

"Now take it off." He said

I did so and we was at a house. "Who's house is this?" I ask

"It's mine... We are having dinner here and you are going to meet my mom and brother travis." He smiled

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me i'm not prepared for this or anything! I look horrible, she probably won't like me. August..." I was about to turn to walk away.

"Chill ma, damn.. She is gonna like you. I'm sure she will think your a really good... Friend" he laughed

I pouted and he rung the door bell.

A brownskin woman, with short hair that looked just like August opened the door.

"Hey son! How are you? and nice to meet you....?"

"I'm good mama."

"I'm kayla." I smiled and held my hand out, she looked at it and back up to me.

"Oh chile, give mama a hug." She pulled me into a hug, she then walked off.

"She likes you." August whispered in my ear which sent chills down me.

He walked off and i followed him we got in the dining room and sat down. They had a good meal cooked up.

"Hey, what do I call your mom?" I asked August

"Ms. Sheila or nothng at all if she don't like you, Mama, or Mama sheila if she likes you which she does so you choose."

"Okay." I said as his mom or Mama Sheila and some guy which i'm guessing is Travis walked in with the rest of the food, and they sat down.

"Anyone want say grace?" Mama Sheila asked

"I'll do it." Travis blurted

He said grace and we all started eating in silence.

"Soo.. You Kayla?" Travis asked. I nodded

"Nice to meet you."

"Same to you, and y'all have a lovely house." I smiled

"Thanks.. But i don't live here, I just had to meet my brothers new girl." He smirked

"Me? Oh no. I'm sorry, we are just friends. I have a boyfriend!" I said loudly.

||August Alsina||

"Me? Oh no. I'm sorry, we are just friends. I have a boyfriend!" Kayla said loudly.

Shit.

"What?! I thought y'all was together.. Y'all would make such a lovely couple together." Mama said pouting

"I'm sorry, but we are just friends." She said

My mom was about to say something but i gave her that 'please don't say anything' look.

"Mama. We just friends. I wanted y'all to meet her, that's all." I said looking down

Travis was just laughing and Kayla was looking nervous. "Okay, we are leaving now, i will be back in a few hours mom." I said and got up, kayla followed. I drove her to her house in complete silence.

--------------- At Her House --------------

"I'm sorry fa' that at my house. My brother likes to start shit... Childish grown ass man." I mumbled the last part.

"It's fine." She said and open the door to get out. I got out with her.

"You don't have to walk me up here August." She laughed

"I don't have to but i want to."

"Well, you did so... I'll see you tomorrow! Tell you're mom thanks for the food and it was delicious." She said

"Okay, can I get a hug?" I asked

"Suuurreee."

I hugged her, and waited for her to hug me back. She finally did, and it seem as if we was hugging for the longest time.

I didn't want to let her go.

After i pulled away I looked into her eyes and i felt something. Or maybe i'm just trippin'.

I hopped back in my car and headed back home and texted Kayla

Text Convo:

Me: Hey ma.

BestfriendK: Heey Auggie

Me: Oh.. Don't call me that gay ass shit. Lol

BestfriendK: Sorry Aug.

Me: That's better ma. Wyd?

BestfriendK: Laying down texting my boyfriend and you, wabu?

Me: Writing some songs and texting my beautiful bestfriend. :)

BestfriendK: Awee, you're mean.. But sweet. I love you bestfriend! :)

Me: Yeah. I love you too, can i ask you something?

BestfriendK: Sure.

Me: Why you been actin dat way towards me? N is it true what people been sayin bout chu?

BestfriendK: Because it's embarrasing, I gave you a lap dance because i'm a stripper. You know i'm a stripper. That's so embarrasing. I don't enjoy doing that shit, i just do it for money. & to answer that i'm not going to answer it. But if you really want me to, than it's not true.

Me: Ma.. Come on na you doing what you got to do. Make yo money, and okay. I knew it wasn't.

BestfriendK: so why'd you ask me that?

Me: Cause I was curious and Dathan wanted me to ask u

BestfriendK: oh.. Him, okay well i'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight bestfriend!

Me: Gud'Nite ma, luh u.

BestfriendK: luh you too. Lol

I put my phone up and pulled out my notebook to start some new songs. I got all the right things for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soo, I'm up here in Nashville for my brothers basketball game until sunday.. I typed this on my way here, i don't know if y'all like it cause like i said. It's mainly a chapter of coversation and sorry for mistakes, but...

-Travis petty or nah?

-Kayla and Augs 'friendship' ? Lls

-what y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.