C.25 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

Phone Conversation:

"Hello?" I asked

"Kayla? Where are you" India cried

"India?! Why are you crying?"

"He cheated on me again!" She paused. "Where are you ?"

"I'm at that hotel that is close to my house. I'll text you the room number and all that."

"Okay, bye!" She hung up.

I texted her the number and she came about thirty minutes later with bags in hand. She told me what all happend and I couldn't believe Dathan would do that to her. Meanwhile the last two months i've been living in this hotel. I still have my job, going to school, and working on getting a car.

I only talk to India, Dathan. Now just India. I got a note om my door not too long ago that said.

'I'm glad your dumbass is away from August ruining shit.'

I wonder who it is or if it's the same girl that approached me at school at the beggining of the year. I can't worry about it, i'm finally getting my life right and prearing myself for the real world.

Thing I never realized is that i'm already in it.

||August Alsina||

"I don't know if I can do that shawty." I told this girl that's trying to holla at me.

"Why not? You know you want this." She turned her back towards me and grinded her but on my front.

"Quit." I snapped

She turned around. "What?! You don't like this?" She laughed

"No. Na' get tha fuck on." I pushed her off.

"I'll be back around." She smirked
"You'll want ALLL of this." She walked off.

Kaneisha cute and all but I don't like her. I met her at the club me and Trav went to few months back.

"August."

I looked up from my phone.

"Whatchu want neisha?"

"You. But can we hang?"

"I don't fuck witch like that. Go on.. I'm already with someone." I lied

"Lying ass. Then why was you trying to be friends with me?" She smirked

"Bitch, is you stupid? Or just stupid? I talked ta you fa like a week afta we met you. This is my first time seeing you since then.. AND i can have female friends if I want."

"Whatever, now...." She moved her finger up and down my chest.
"Never mind." She said and walked away... AGAIN

||Kayla Phillips||

"Okay, i'm going to go back to my moms. You can come stay with us." I offered

"Sure, okay." India said

We ended up leaving the hotel and took our stuff to my house, now we going to mcdonalds. We ate and went straight back to the house because India said her back wad hurting.

When we walked into the house it was quiet, but I heard a T.V. I walked to the living room and seen chris. I turned to speed walk out.

"Kayla." Chris said in a serious tone.

"What the fuck you want AND why you here?" I snapped

"Someone's grew some balls over these months we been away from each other, and gotten alittle thick. I like that." He licked his lips.

"Nigga go the fuck on and take several seats other than the one you was just sitting in."

"Look, i'm done fucking with you. Tell your little boyfriend I got his ass for what he did and if you ever trying to fuck just give me the heads up so I can plan for it." He smirked and crossed his arms

"You are not drake ! That's dead just like I want you to be! And August isn't my boyfriend and you not finna do shit. Now let's go India." I turned and she wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and she's on the floor eatinf sasuage with the cream stuff for a bagel.

"Girl." I called, she turned around with her mouth full.

"Girl, get up and come on." I lauged

She nodded and finished

We went upstairs and just sat up talking. I helped her pick out baby names!

||India Westbrook||

If I have one girl i'm gonna name her Di'Anna, Chynna, or Ieha. If I have boys it's between Devontae and Deon.

Rinng... Rinng.

Phone Conversation:

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey bae. How you and my babies doing?"

I sighed

"Daveontae, don't call me bae. We been over for how long? Okay.."

"Damn, that hurt."

"How do you think I felt when I walked in on you fucking that girl that's been fucking your cousins and you knew I was and am pregnant."

"I'm sorry! What can I do to fix it? I mean damn. I love you. I forreal fuckin' love you with all my heart, on some real shit. I know niggas be doing all that talk just to get they girl back but fuck that. I love you. I wanna be there for you and my kids." He yelled through the phone and I could hear his voice crack.

"I might not have two." I whispered through the phone.

"What you mean? You lied to me?"

I looked over at Kayla who was shaking her head.

"No, look. Meet me somewhere tomorrow. You're stressing me and MY babies out."

I hung up on him and laid back fighting the tears that wanted to fall.

"Are you okay?" Kayla came over to me.

"Yeah girl. I just can't believe i'm pregnant by a nigga that caused me so much pain. He claimed he loved me, then cheated. Now he wants me back. He just fucking told me how much he loved me and all this other shit. Shit, Marion's ass never did, or could never do." I cried

"It's gonna be alright!" She rubbed my back.

I cried myself to sleep and all I could think or dream of was having both of my babies alive and healthy and Daveontae being apart of their lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it long enough?

What y'all think?

Don't be ghost.

Also, go add 'Guilty Secrets.' To you library. It's a book written by me and @cec1234. We have the first chapter and it will be posted tomorrow along with the description.

Shit, share if you'd like.