C.2

||August Alsina||

"Hey babe.... Yeah... I'll be over later... I'm at August's house you know that....Wel-" Bri was about to finish before I cleared my throat

"Who was dat?" I asked before she hung up her phone.

"Hey, baby! It was.. Uh, my little cousin Kuraun. My momma called and said he wanted me to come home." She said

"You sure it wasn't no nigga?"

"Oh my god August! Why do you always fucking do this?" She started to cry. I instantly felt bad.

"Babygirl, im sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I pulled her into a hug. "I'm just asking. You kno'?"

"It's okay. I understand you don't trust me." She said and pulled away from me and started to walk away.

"Whea' you goin'?" I asked

"Home." She said

"Why?" I asked

"Cause I don't feel like being around you right now August."

"I said i was sorry! What The Fuck Else You Want Me To Do Briana?!" I yelled, she looked away.

"Answer me dammit. You gettin' mad ova' little shit. I said I was sorry, and if you don't accept my apology then you should leave. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I added and opened the door for her.

She walked out and didn't say anything. She been acting real crazy lately and I dont like that shit at all.

After I locked the door I went to the back and rolled a few. I'm not gon' disrespect my momma house so ima call up my nigga Dathan.

Phone Conversation.

"What's goin' on?" Dee asked

"You wanna go blow man. A nigga needa get some shit off his mind, and you heard from Marion?"

"Fasho'. Where you at? And nah, not today. Why?"

"At my crib, you at yo house? Ima come through."

"Fasho."

-click-

Time to get high. I thought to myself.

||Briana ||

"I was wondering when yo ass was gonna get here." Marion said

"Well August was yelling at me cause he thought I was talking to some 'other nigga' " . I said. He laughed

"You was. Now come over here and ride this dick, for a real nigga." He said

And I did just that.

||Kayla Phillips||

I was just about to head out to go to the club before Chris, my stepdad came to my door.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Calm your attitude lil bitch." He said coming closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He started touching over my body and he whispered in my ear. "Shhh."

"MOM!!!!" I yelled

His hands kept traveling down to my butt and he was trying to put his hands in my pants. I prayed for someone to help me. Somebody to come in.

"Kayla ? Christopher ? I'm home!!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs. Thank god.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the steps crying. My mom said something but I couldn't make out what because I ran out the house too fast.

-at the club-

It was lit forreal, I don't really like coming here, but like I said I have to do what I got to do.

"Kayla!" Marion said and grabbed my arm.

"What Marion?" I snapped. Looking at his hand wrapped around my arm.

"Ohh. Attitude huh? I like that shit. But how bout you come to one of these back rooms and hop on this dick, give me a private session ." He laughed

I snatched my arm away and walked away. I can't stand him. He actually got me this job. His dad is the owner, so his dad lets him come in and do what he pleases, he also is my ex.. I don't even know what we was. Last year he asked me out and I was like sure. I was all happy thinking we dated people would ask me if I dated anyone and when I said him, they would say that he dated someone else. I questioned him about it and he laughed in my face and told me straight up I was a side piece and I wasn't good for anything anyways cause I wouldn't give it up to him.

"Kay.. It's almost your time to go up there." India said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, right... Let me get dressed right quick." I said walking to the dressing room.

I changed into my thong and bra and went to the stage and worked the pole. I got off the pole and walked to different guys and gave them lap dances. After I collected my money I went back stage, and was about to change until someone grabbed me.

"How you a virgin but dance like that?" Marion asked

"I don't fucking know, now get your hands off me." I snapped

"You gonna keep on with your smart mouth and ima have to teach yo ass a lesson." He said

"Get the fuck out my face, you was just saying earlier you like attitude, so there you got it. I don't wanna hear it." I said trying to walk past him but he yanked me by my hair.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in pain. He punched me dead in my face twice. I felt blood pour from my mouth and nose, he let go of my hair, the next thing I knew I was trying to catch my balance, and everything was going blurry before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August & Briana?

Briana hoeing or nah?

Do y'all like Marion?

Is Kayla alright?

Comment.

Vote and Share.