C.25 (part three)

Y'all ready for this?......

||India Westbrook||

I woke up to the smell of food.

I hoped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen all to see Daveontae standing there shirtless in some shorts.

I turned around smiling.
"You like what you see or something?" He asked

"How did you know I was standing here?" I laughed

"I heard you... Heavy ass feet."

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torsoe. "Whatever.. What are you cooking? It smells so good and I didn't know you could cook."

He turned to face me. "Well I never wanted you to know because I wasn't serious with you at first. Nobody really knows I can cook except my mom." He bent down and kissed me.

"Dave... I'm scared."

"What you scared for baby?" He asked looking curious.

"We moving a bit too fast.. I mean lile I don't want to get hurt again. I swear if you hurt me again i'll kill you. I promise you if I wasn't the dumb one in our relationship months back then I would have went back to the old India and killed you." I cried and walked to the table.

I heard him turn the stove off and walk over to me. "I'm sorry for that shit. I promise I won't hurt you again, if I do then kill me. I won't have anything else to live for to be honest. My moms dying and one of my kids are supposed to die and then you'll leave me." He sat down beside me

I was shocked.

I expected him to hit me or yell at me..

"I didn't know! Why didn't you tell me and i'm not gonna kill you. Just promise you won't hurt me. I love you too much, you and our kids are the only ones I have left. My parents disowned me when I told them I was pregnant." I cried

"It's okay baby. I promise I won't hurt you again. Look, just eat your food and go lay back down we can just chill in the house all day." He said and went to get my plate.

I love him so much, but hate him so bad. I think what we have right now is the best thing we've ever had.

||August Alsina||

"You're total is $96.79." The clerk told me. I handed her my money and grabbed the flowers and chocolates.

I'm about to head to Kayla's house now. I was serious when I told her we gonna chill all day.

-----at Kayla's house.

I knocked on the door and she opened it in some short ass shirt and a tank top. She looked like she just woke up.

"August?! What are you doing here this early and...." She looked down in my hand

"What's that?" She folded her arms

"Uh, chocolates and flowers." I gave her a funny look cause it sure in the hell looks like CHOCOLATES AND FLOWERS.

"Awee! Are those for me?" She held her arms out for a hug

I walked past her. "Nah, these fa' ya momma.. Kayla's momma?" I yelled. "What's ya mommas name?" I asked looking around. I turned back to her and she looked mad as hell, her mouth was opened and all.

"I'm kidding baybeh. These fa you." I walked to her and tried to kiss her but she ducked.

"Nah fuck you." She said and pushed past me.

I sat them flowers down and went up behind her and turned her around.

"You gon' stop actin like that." I put her hands over her head.