C.16 (part one)

My reads, and votes going down? Hmm.. Okay, Bare with me now y'all.. There's alot going on, i just got back into town and now my grandma just got put in the hospital. I didn't feel like updating but here.

Same day... After school.

||August Alsina||

"Yung." Dathan called

"Yeah?" I asked

"What you doin now?"

"Nothing. Go home and work on some songs why?"

"I don't got shit to do, let me come help you though."

"Fasho.. Come through around 5. I got some songs written up. I need you ta' help me with some beats."

"Aight." He said and walked off. As i was walking to my car I seen Kayla running. I was gonna follow hed until I seen her get into the car with someone.

||Kayla Phillips||

Tyrese called me during school and said he was gonna pick me up rigjt after school so I had to be out ASAP or else.

"Bout time you brought your ass got out here. Who's that nigga over there that was watching you?" He pointed and I seen August get in his car

"Oh. That's August, he's cool." I slightly smiled

"What the fuck you smiling for? You fucking around with him?" He said getting loud

"No Tyrese, damn! He's my friend.. Why everytime a guys brought up i have to be fucking him? Are you messing around on me?"

"Wait til we get home. If I was fucking some bitch I wouldn't tell you." He chuckled

"Dumb ass." I mumbled

"I heard that bitch." He looked at me with a straight face.

"I'm sorry Tyrese. I just say things that come to my mind."

"And i hit you whenever shit 'comes to your mind' and you talk slick."

I just sat there in silence, thenI got a text from August

Text Conversation:

August : Hey ma. I seen u afta school. I was gonna ask u if u wanted to chill.

I smiled at the text.

Me: I can't today, my boyfriend picked me up and wants to hang out with him.

He took awhile to reply

August : oh.. Ok. Maybe tomorrow right?

I was about to reply until Tyrese snatched my phone out my hand. Shit

------

"AUGUST? Huh? You got the niggas number huh?"

I was silent.

"YOU GOT THE NIGGAS NUMBER HUH?" he asked "YOU KNOW YOU HEAR ME.. Answer me before i smack yo ass right now."

"Y-" i got cut off.

"SPEAK THE FUCK UP."

"YES!! okay?!" I began to cry.

"Don't cry now." The car came to a stop. I looked out the window and we was at his house. Me and y'all know what this means.

||India Westbrook||

"Davenontae.."

He looked up.

"I'm... Pregnant." I said with my head down. I looked up and seen him smiling.

"I know." He got up and hugged me.

"W-what? How'd you know?"

"I didn't pull out on purpose."

I didn't say nothing. Now i'm pissed the fuck off. Not because i'm pregnant. Well yeah, that but he did it on purpose. I'm still in school. I want to go to college, HE PROMISED that he would pull out.

My life is fucking ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short i know. I need something to ease my mind so i'm going to write up another chapter post it up tomorrow OR tonight IF i'm in the mood.

What y'all think?

Comment.

Vote.