"Yes Mummy! when are you coming back?we've missed you." Adyan chirped in. Now both their faces appeared on the screen.

"I missed you too my babies. We will be back soon In Sha Allah."

"Mummy where is Paapi?"

"He is on a phone call but will soon join us. I hope you aren't troubling grandmom?"

"No Mummy."

"Mummy i want a barbie and a barbie doll house. Get one for me." Aira whined.

"Done baby."

"Oh and a kitchen set too Mummy pleaseee."

"In Sha Allah my baby."

"Mummy i want a paw patrol team." Adyan chirped in.

"Okay In Sha Allah my babies." She smiled and they giggled.

"Don't mind them Ariana, they have more than enough toys to play with." She heard Habi's voice from a distant.

"It's okay, they're just kids." Ariana laughed. Aryan rounded up his call and joined them. They had fun time with the twins before hanging up.

"Hun' when are we going on a tour?"

"Staying indoors is just the best." Ariana gasped sitting on his stomach.

"Like seriously? do we came on a honeymoon just to stay indoors??!" She shrieked making him to chuckle.

"Kidding, let's get ready." They got ready and Aryan called their guide who arrived in no time. Aryan got ready in a pair of chinos and shirt while Ariana wore a long sleeved free top and a pair of palazzo pants and completed the look by rolling a veil. She had on a long hand purse which she added her stuffs in. They snapped some mirror selfies together before exiting their suite.

"Good day Mr and Mrs. I'm Mr Jamessss." The funny looking man dragged making the both of them to laugh.

"It's nice meeting you Mr Jamessss." Ariana dragged and they all laughed before heading to the car.

"It's time for you to tour Bali! and i promise i will take you to the ever best places for a romantic couple like you." He blabber to which they both chuckled.

"First we will be driving to Sanur Beach which we would hail a ferry to our destination from there." He explained to which they nodded.

Twenty five minutes later, their car pulled in front of the sanur beach. They hailed a ferry which Ariana hesitated to enter at first.

"What's the matter haven?"

"I'm really scared of ships! well ever since i watched Titanic." She pouted making both Aryan and Mr James to laugh at her.

"Nothing will happen In Sha Allah okay?i got you haven." He whispered kissing his favourite spot on her face;her lids.

She heaved a sigh when she sat next to Aryan on the ship. She snuggled into him as they gazed in awe at the cool and serene water. Ariana pulled out her phone and took a video of the water.

"I absolutely loves everything about nature!" She awed looking at the video she took.

"This is a nice view let's take a picture, but please smile!you can be grumpy a times." She pouted to which he laughed and pinched her nose.

"As you wish mi'lady." She snapped them some killer selfies which all came out dupe before passing her iPhone 13promax to Mr James to snap them as well.

"Let's use your phone as well." She giggled snapping them with his latest samsung galaxy Z flip 4. Some minutes later they arrived at the Penida island.

"Wow! what is this place called?" Ariana asked looking at the serene looking place in awe. She brought out her phone and took a few shots of the place before returning her attention back to their guide.

"This is an island and here is called the Crystal Bay. It is one of the most romantic holiday spots that offers a scenic escape into nature. The blue water, the rigid beach and the coral colonies have made Crystal Bay, not just a picturesque location but the most romantic spot for couples like you. The 64-foot Catamaran is an ideal pick for those who want to spend some quality time, smuggling in the captivating beauty enclosed within the turquoise water of the beach. Add on an adventure like snorkeling or enjoy barbeque dishes if you plan to spend the entire day here." He explained and they wowed.

"They're many fun activities to do like sailing, snorkeling, beach barbeque etc. depending on which you would love to try first." He explained.

"Let's try the barbecue first!i would love to taste their cuisine." Ariana giggled making Aryan to chuckle muttering 'Acici'.

"Is their food halal? i mean anything not relating to pork beef and stuff?we're muslims and it is forbidden for us to take such." Aryan directed his question to Mr James.

"Yes Mr, their food is hundred percent free from that." Mr James assured and they nodded following after him. They were served the tasty meal and just as they were ready to dive in Ariana stopped him.

"I have to snap first." She smiled taking a picture of the food.

"Like seriously haven? the food also?" He unbelievably asked to which she shrugged.

"I'm a picture freak! and i promised my girls to snap each and every moment. I love you." She giggled and pecked his lips before returning to what she was doing.

Aryan shook his head and smiled muttering. 'Women.'
They peacefully ate their food and after they were done eating and prayed Asr, Mr James asked what they would love to try next.

"Do you know how to swim haven?" He asked to which she nodded with a smile.
"Me and Asma used to take swimming classes back in London."

"We would love to try snorkeling then." Aryan said and the guide nodded. They wore a decent costume and delved into the water.

"That was so fun hun'!" Ariana giggled as they changed back to their clothes in the changing room.

"Yes it was. I never knew you could swim that much."

Ariana smiled flipping her hair and dusting an imaginary dust from her shoulder before looking at him.
"Your girl is no ordinary girl."

"I can testify..in so many aspects for that matter." He winked at her to which she blushed.

"Naughty boy." She laughed.

"For you." He said and they left outside to where they met their guide waiting for them.

"It's quite late and it would take quite long before we go back to the city. I suggest you stay at a nearest suite here for the night." Mr James explained to which they nodded.
They branched at a restaurant and had dinner before lodging at a nearest suite.

"Tomorrow in God's grace, we will be visiting the Canggu. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mr James." Aryan shook hands with him and he left.

"Today was so much fun." Ariana smiled when they were ready to turn in for the night to which Aryan chuckled.

"And there will be more In Sha Allah." He smiled drawing her to his body and switching off the bedside lamp blowing the dua for sleep on them.

***
I will update tomorrow In Sha Allah if your comments and votes are encouraging. I will try to finish the honeymoon scenes in the next chapter, so it might be quite long.
Guznighzz😴
Se Jango🙃.