57

Jennie took Lisa around the house, showing her everywhere that was in use or at least the places she knew Lisa would love.

The first places she showed her were the sauna, kitchen, living rooms, game rooms, green room, the upstairs gym, and then her favorite place in the entire house.

The place Jennie wouldn't mind being buried in- the wine cellar.

Containing more than hundreds of bottles of fine wine, Jennie's collection was only second to Jisoo's.

Lisa begged the brunette to show her the other rooms that were not in use. Her reason was pure curiosity but Jennie wasn't buying it, she definitely had other motives.

If not why would Lisa seem so inquisitive about other rooms when she already had a room, the one she and Jennie shared.

Her little Duck was up to something.

Something Jennie couldn't quite put Her finger on but still obliged to Lisa's request, astonished at her ability to milk a ' yes' from her.

All Lisa had to do was bat her lashes adorably and stare at her with sad eyes and Jennie was done for. Whatever resolve Jennie made would be flushed down the toilet.

Jennie was being tricked, she knew that but the big smile that always curved Lisa's lips and the way her eyes gleamed with delight whenever Jennie yielded to her requests made it all worth it. It made being tricked feel not so bad.

Jennie let Lisa do whatever she wanted, let her explore from one room to another, as many as she wanted while trailing closely behind her like a second shadow.

The rooms were way too many and Lisa eventually wore herself out. What a cute little thing she was.

Saving the best for last, Jennie took Lisa to the indoor pool area. She had seen how Lisa's gaze often wandered off to it and decided to bring her there.

And watching Lisa walk around the place with the brightest smile on her face warmed Jennie's heart.

Lisa's eyes that glistened as she marveled at the pool area, shone with nothing but love and admiration when she stared at her. She saw Jennie as an angel, her guardian angel. A good person and not the monster others saw her as.

It was nice though. The feeling was pleasant, knowing the person you love felt the same way for you. The feeling, almost ecstatic but couldn't change the fact that Lisa still had nightmares of the assassination attempt every single night.

After that horrid night Lisa was attacked, she had been having scary nightmares, scarier than what actually happened. In her nightmares she wasn't saved, no one came to her rescue her.

Jennie's cousin wasn't there in the dreams, just her, the assassin, and his gun. The same gun he would use to shoot her but she always woke up after the shot was fired.

Her trembles, the way Lisa shivered with tears gushing down her eyes whenever the bad dream startled her awake, didn't only haunt her but Jennie as well. It taunted the brunette to the core, the fact that she literally allowed Lazzerro to frighten her like that.

The fear Lisa felt was so much, it haunted her dreams. The dreams that should have been filled with Jennie and all the happy moments they spent together were now turned into scary nightmares.