41

Jisoo stared at Jennie with a skeptical look on her face, she knew Jennie had a loose screw in her head and still chose to remain friends with her but was now really reconsidering her decision.

'How did Jennie even remember that?' Jisoo asked Herself.

Yes, Jisoo did tell Jennie that she had feelings for Rosé but it was eight years ago and they were both uselessly drunk when it accidentally slipped out. They had gotten so wasted that they started yapping about nonsense and Jisoo spilled that she was attracted to her little sister's friend but she didn't think Jennie was paying attention or would even remember it.

"Like you said, it was eight years ago, things change," Jisoo responded and glanced at her injured hand, her heart swelling with happiness that she didn't know how to express.

It might have been eight years ago and things might have changed, hell she even got married, but the truth was her feelings didn't change. All they did was become stronger.

Jisoo still really liked Rosé even though fate hadn't really been kind to her when it came to being with Rosé.

Everything was just too complicated between them and things only became worst when Rosé started dating that asshole and Jisoo ended up getting married.

"Does it though? We both know that things don't change, especially in this case." Jennie said and noticed how deep in thought Jisoo looked. She knew Jisoo was happy about the news but at the same time felt conflicted.

Jennie hadn't only kept an eye on Lisa but Ace as well and must admit that the fucker was indeed as stupid as she predicted.

Ace had been getting bolder these past few days and was now making more public appearances with his side chick.

"And what if it didn't, what's it to you?" Jisoo knew Jennie, though not completely but she knew a little bit about how her messed-up brain worked.

Jennie never did anything without strings attached, there was always something for her to gain from it and Jisoo knew that this case wasn't going to be an exception.

Jennie smirked, she had to admit that Jisoo was indeed a very smart woman to instantly know that she was doing this for something. Jennie was a businesswoman and a business without profit was called a waste of time. She wouldn't have even noticed Rosé if she wasn't her little Ducky friend and was only doing this so she could have something to hold Jisoo by the neck with.

Then Jennie's smirk widened into a smile.

"All I want is for my friend to be happy. You have grieved long enough for Haein, whose soul will forever rest in peace, but don't you think it's time to stop sobbing and get back out there, especially when a golden opportunity like this is presenting itself." Jennie said, Noticing how the emotions in Jisoo's eyes changed.

It meant Jisoo was considering it.

'Good, very good in fact.' Jennie thought, smiling deviously at Jisoo who was still contemplating her words.

Yes, Jennie was doing this because she thought that Jisoo should move on and find happiness, but it didn't mean she didn't have other motives which were Lisa related.

Jennie had intentionally kept the fact that she was interested in Lisa away from Jisoo, and wasn't ready to disclose it just yet for reasons that were best known to her.