36

"Why would you think something hurt me? What could have given you that crazy idea?" Lisa nervously laughed and her eyes started examining every single part of Jennie's car to avoid eye contact with her.

"I'm not blind, Lisa. I can see the sadness in your eyes even when you smile. So tell me, Honey, and your secret will be safe with me." Jennie coaxed Lisa to tell her and Lisa let out a sigh.

"You wouldn't understand, Jen. It's complicated, I'm complicated, let's forget about it, and let's talk about something else. Something like how well Jennie Kim treats her woman because that's what I'm dying to know." Lisa trailed her fingers down Jennie's spine, intentionally diverting their conversation and blowing off Jennie's question.

Jennie smirked at Lisa, she knew what Lisa was trying to do but instead of stopping her, Jennie let her continue. She wanted to see where Lisa was going with it.

"Why?" Jennie narrowed her eyes at Lisa playfully and when Lisa saw the look Jennie was giving her, Lisa widened her eyes at Her.

"What do you mean why? Of course, I want to know how well you are going treat me now that I'm yours." Lisa interlocked her fingers with Jennie and smiled sweetly at her while Jennie felt her heart drumming heavily in her chest.

What did Lisa just say? Was Jennie dreaming? No, Jennie couldn't be, She remembered waking up that morning. Did Jennie's plan work? Did Lisa just say she was hers?

"What did you just say?" Jennie asked, still doubting what she just heard. Perhaps she woke up with an ear infection that made her hear things she desperately wanted to hear.

Lisa giggled when she saw the disbelief on Jennie's face. She knew that despite Jennie proudly proclaiming that she was hers, Jennie still wanted to hear it from her. Jennie was waiting for her to accept their relationship and now that she had finally accepted it, Jennie still couldn't believe that she just did.

This woman! Such complicated creature. Jennie was angry when she didn't accept their relationship but now that she did, Jennie didn't want to believe it.

To tease Jennie a little, she pretended not to know what Jennie was referring to.

"What?" Lisa feigned confusion and bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from smiling.

"What you just said, please say it again." Jennie stared anxiously into Lisa's eyes as if searching for something in them and Lisa smiled at her as she decided to grant Jennie's request.

"I said I'm yours," Lisa said, and feeling overjoyed, Jennie captured her lips in a scalding hot kiss that was hot enough to melt both their brain cells. Jennie kissed her tenderly yet so passionately that Lisa found herself kissing her back.

Usually, when Jennie kissed her, she wouldn't respond to it but now she was kissing Jennie back and she liked it.

Lisa liked it when they kissed.

After their mind-blowing kiss, their lips parted and they were both left patting.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say those words, Lisa." Jennie touched her forehead to hers. " I will give you anything you want and everything you need. I will do anything for you, my love." Jennie tucked away the strands of hair that fell on Lisa's face behind her ear.