54

It was 6:00 pm, Lisa's new time to leave work. She made her way from her office down to the entrance where she stood with her lips parted in awe.

In front of her was the shiniest car she had ever seen. A blue Rolls Royce parked in front of her building and from the way it glistened, one could easily tell it was brand new.

 A blue Rolls Royce parked in front of her building and from the way it glistened, one could easily tell it was brand new

The window wined down to reveal Jennie on the driver's seat with a grin. Her pearly whites shone so brightly, they matched the glow of the car.

"Is this brand new?" Lisa asked in awe, despite already knowing the answer. The car looked like something that was bought a minute ago.

Jennie got out of the car and strode closer to where she stood. " Yes, and it's for you." The brunette said, smiling as she handed Lisa the keys.

"What? No, I can't possibly accept this. Besides, I already have a car and it's still perfectly fine." Lisa quickly refused and Jennie chuckled before taking hold of her hand and pulling her closer to the car.

"Let's take it home." Jennie chuckled, opening the passenger's seat door for Lisa to hop in and closed it when she finally did.

Jennie walked around the car to the driver's seat door and got in as well. Tossing Lisa a gummy smile when she saw the thai staring at her wide-eyed.

"Didn't you hear a word I said? I can't accept this." Lisa repeated when she saw how Jennie easily brushed her words aside earlier.

"I heard you, just chose to ignore what you were saying because you didn't give me a valid reason for rejecting it, my love." Jennie stretched out her hand and caressed Lisa's cheeks. "Why?Don't you like it?"

Lisa quickly shook her head at The brunette question. "Of course I like it but-"

"Then it's settled. The car is now yours and I don't want to hear another word about it." Jennie started up the car and Lisa leaned back on her seat, her lips pursed as she stayed silent.

Lisa knew she couldn't win against Jennie on the matter, not when she was being this unreasonable so she decided to save her breath.

Staring at the car's interior, Lisa had to admit that it was one of the finest. The epitome of luxury. Everything about it screamed money, lots of it plus it was blue, so how wouldn't she like it?

She wondered if Jennie knew blue and Yellow are her favorite colors before buying it.

Probably not, she never told the brunette. Perhaps Jennie bought the car simply because it caught her eye. Nothing bad in that though, she still had exquisite taste.