15

As Jisoo spoke, Lisa noticed that there was a bit of light in Jisoo's eyes, a little life in them, and even though it couldn't be compared to how they were before the accident that caused her the lives of her Husband and unborn child three years ago.

Jisoo was left broken and devastated by both their deaths.

Though Jisoo wasn't completely over her grief, Lisa saw that her Sister wasn't as depressed as she was two years ago and that pleased her very much. She was glad Jisoo was making progress.

'It wasn't what I expected at all, the CEO was kinda nice-" Before Lisa could even finish what she was saying, Kristina quickly cut her off.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is everything but nice!" Kristina strongly rebuked with so much animosity that got Lisa wondering; 'What did Kristina know about Jennie to be against her so much?'

"There is absolutely nothing good about Jennie, she is just a rich kid with an overly large ego who thinks her money can get her everything in life. Jennie is selfish and a horrible monster who doesn't give a damn about those that she hurts." Kristina spoke angrily, hating even the air Jennie breathe and Lisa was seriously taken aback by Kristina's hostility towards Jennie.

"Kristina!" Jisoo called out her name in a warning tone, furiously glaring at her, and Lisa felt caught up in the middle.

"It's true, isn't it? Jennie is a big bully who hurts people to get what she wants. Don't you see that? Why do you even keep defending her?" She asked harshly with a very disappointed expression on her face.

Kristina didn't get why her Sister stayed friends with such a cold-hearted devil like Jennie.

Didn't she see how horrible Jennie was?

"Enough Kristina! I don't want to hear another word." Jisoo angrily scolded and Kristina disappointedly shook her head.

'What in the name of Joe Biden is going on?' Lisa asked herself. How did a peaceful family lunch turn into a clash between siblings?

"I can't believe you. It's like I don't even know you anymore. You know what, do whatever you want with your life. I don't fucking care." Kristina frustratedly said, she dragged her chair back and stood up, ready to leave the dinner table.

Lisa looked at both of her siblings that were currently boiling with rage and wondered at one point in their argument if they were still talking about the same Jennie Kim that she met.

They spoke like they both had a history with Jennie and Lisa felt very lost at the moment. She then looked at her parents and saw they had neutral looks on their faces. They didn't ask questions about what was going on or even looked curious about it like she did. They looked calm and compose like all these weren't new to them. Then she asked herself.

'Was she the only one in the family who knew absolutely nothing about Jennie Kim?'

"Sit down!" Jisoo harshly ordered her sister but Kristina didn't move an inch, challenging her in the process.

"I don't take orders from people who don't have a mind of their own. You aren't my mother." Kristina angrily retorted and roughly shoved her chair aside to leave.

"I said sit!" Jisoo's harsh voice ordered again while furiously glaring at Kristina and this time she looked very unstable like she was going to pounce on her. Kristina saw how tight Jisoo's grip was on her cutlery and let out a taunting laugh that was devoid of any form of emotions.