20

Jennie had been so irritated that day. Her good-fo-nothing cousin, Hanbin, thought it would be a fantastic idea to 'borrow' her jet on the same day she was leaving for New York, leaving her no choice but to travel in a commercial plane.

Her family just had their special way of pissing her off, don't they?

She had been angry, her blood boiling even. She hated people touching her stuff, let alone without her permission, and these days her cousin had gotten bold, getting ahead of himself and even trying to push her buttons.

So that was how Jennie ended up sitting on the dreaded plane. With her eyes closed, she took calming breaths to get her anger in check before she burns down the damn plane with everyone in it.

Jennie then felt someone standing in front of her but didn't bother to check who it was because she thought it was just a flight attendant and after feeling the same presence for five minutes straight, she opened her eyes to see who it was.

On seeing who it was, all the anger she felt before was tossed out of the window and a smile stretched her lips. Standing in front of her was her goddess wearing sneakers who was looking at the seat next to her with a horrid expression on her face.

Jennie wasn't a fool, she put the pieces of the puzzle together and realized that it might have been Lisa's seat but she didn't want to sit on it because of her.

Though it kinda hurt her feelings a little that the woman she loved didn't even want to sit next to her but wasn't worried because that issue would be fixed soon enough.

Lisa looked like she was going to bolt out of the plane, not that Jennie was going to let her or even give up Her seat so Lisa could feel more comfortable, Jennie wasn't planning on doing any such thing.

Why would she?

Jennie booked for that seat fair and square, so why give it up?

Besides, Lisa was going to be her woman soon anyway so it was best she got used to having her around and a one-hour thirty minutes flight would be a perfect start. It was a golden opportunity and Jennie being the person she was wouldn't pass up a choice like this one.

A flight attendant stood in front of the cabin demonstrating how to fasten the seatbelts since the plane was about to take off and Jennie fasten her with ease while Lisa felt her seatbelt stiff for some reason. It seemed to be malfunctioning.

Glancing at Lisa, Jennie saw that she was struggling with her seatbelt and leaned closer to her. Jennie reached for the seatbelt then fasten it for Lisa.

Lisa thanked Her and thought that after hearing the click sound from the seatbelt Jennie would move away but she didn't. She chose to stay where she was, tormenting Lisa with her dominating presence like the wicked soul she was.

'God, she was so close.' Lisa said in her mind. Jennie was so close that their faces were only inches away from each other and Jennie's hot breath fanned her face.

Jennie had a smirk on her face, obviously enjoying herself while Lisa felt like she would faint soon from the pressure at which her heart was pumping blood into her body.

Jennie saw how pale Lisa's face had become and moved back to her seat, not wanting Lisa to faint or even have a heart attack but the smirk on her face didn't falter one bit because having Lis next to her was enough to keep her smiling the whole day.