51

Jennie rested Lisa's head back on her chest while rubbing Lisa's back gently in a soothing manner. "Sleep, my love. It's late." She whispered and Lisa nodded, feeling her eyelids grow heavy.

A small yawn escaped from Lisa's lips as her eyes drooped shut and soon drifted off to sleep.

Jennie just laid there, watching Lisa sleep like it was the most interesting thing she had ever seen. Probably because it was, Lisa was the most beautiful woman she had ever met.

Lisa was angelic, divine, and surely deserved better than the wretched creature she was.

Lisa looked so innocent while she slept and deserved far better than a brutal killer like her, Jennie knew that but still wanted to keep Lisa for herself.

Jennie didn't care if she came out acting selfish, she was already a selfish woman so why not act the part.

Jennie let out a sigh, she meant every word she had said to Lisa earlier. She wouldn't allow any harm come to her, Jennie would stay by her side. She wouldn't let anything push them apart anymore.

Nothing and no one would ever stop them from being together, be it Regina, Jisoo, or even Lazzerro and his death threats. Nothing would split them apart. Lisa loved her and Jennie loved Lisa, that's all that truly mattered.

The rest of the world should go fuck itself!

Now that Jennie thought about it, she realized her grandfather made a valid point. For the first time in the many years her grandfather had lived, he actually made some sense.

Jennie was the capo of the Kim mafia hood, the mafia queen, she shouldn't only have people's respect but their fear as well. Wasn't that what being a mafia was about?

The fear. Having people on their knees at her feet.

The power to trample on her rivals, on Lazzerro. It was all that mattered to Jennie in the past until she met the beautiful distraction who was now laying beside her.

Jennie looked at Losa sleeping soundly in her arms and smiled.

Nothing in the entire world, not even all the money she had earned in her life could have made her as happy as she was now and it was all because of Lisa. Her beloved.

Having Lisa confess her love made everything Jennie had struggled to achieve her whole life look useless in comparison.

Having Lisa in her arms gave the best feeling ever, it was just hard to explain but having Lisa with her felt so right. Like everything in Jennie's life could be wrong but being with Lisa was the only right thing she had ever done.

The sound of Lisa moaning in her sleep brought Jennie out of her thoughts. She looked at Lisa, she was moving, probably a bad dream.

"Don't ... Please don't pull it, I did nothing wrong. Please don't hurt me." Lisa moaned and started trembling in Jennie's arms.

Jennie moved on the bed, still holding Lisa firmly in her arms.

"Lisa, no one is going to hurt you. I'm here now, no one would dare shoot you." Jennie rubbed Lisa's back and saw her eyelids move.