48

Lisa fucking ran to the brunette and that's not called being pathetic, it's called being scared and lovesick.

How could Lisa resist when she saw a sexy godess eye candy standing with open arms that were inviting her into a hug? She missed Jennie too much to resist.

Hugging Jennie, Lisa melted in her arm. Like butter in a hot place.

So many emotions bubbled inside her all at once that it was getting out of control. She was happy, had a wide-ass smile on her face but at the same time, Lisa felt hot tears brewing in her eyes.

Lisa's brain was blank and her heart banging against her chest as she basked in the warmth radiating from Jennie, feeling the brunette hands around her as she held her close.

Lisa honestly didn't want it to end, hugging Jennie made her feel safe, and deep down, she was afraid Jennie would leave if she let go. So she held on to the brunette, tightly. Wrapped her arms around Jennie as tight as she could.

Jennie didn't seem to mind being constricted by her favorite anaconda, she hugged Lisa tightly as well and liked it. The brunette liked hugging the thai and also didn't want to let go but knew Lisa just got back from work and must be feeling insanely tired. Her feet must hurt in the heels she wore and standing too long by the door definitely wouldn't help in any way.

"I'm sorry, Jennie." Lisa sniffled, as Jennie grabbed her hand and took Lisa to her bedroom door, the same one Lisa slammed at her face before.

"Sorry for what?" Jennie asked as she gently opened the door and stepped inside.

'For hurting you. For breaking up with you like that. For not believing you loved me at first. For not letting you in and for not realizing how I truly felt about you .'

Some much more but Lisa didn't know how to say them out loud, she couldn't even fit them all into proper words. She was too overwhelmed with emotions.

"For everything." Lisa chose to say instead, feeling Jennie gently lowering her and laying her down on the bed.

Instead of replying, Jennie walked over to the foot of the bed and lifted Lisa's foot in her palms. Still maintaining eye contact with the thai as she took off the heels then gently rubbed Lisa's feet to soothe the soreness she felt there.

Lisa stared back at the brunette, her feline eyes. Same ones that were filled with nothing but love and adoration as they raked through her, eating her up with their hot gazes, just like they did before.

Still staring at the brunette, visibly enchanted by whatever spell Jennie had cast on her, something clicked in Lisa's head and her gaze soon turned from adoring to curious.

"Jen ... " Lisa called out softly, still searching her brain for the right words to say but couldn't find any. How could she when Jennie was there busy distracting her with her(J) fine self? Messing with her thoughts without even doing anything.

"Yes love," Jennie answered and bit the inside of her cheek in amusement when she saw Lisa shut her eyes, trying to regain her focus.

Jennie knew the effect she had on Lisa. She loved that she could make Lisa forget her own name just by touching her, kissing her but what Lisa didn't know was she had the same effect on the brunette.