45

Warning: HornLili alert ..Skip if you feel uncomfortable. 😂🤐

Regina succeeded in dragging and introducing Lisa to many influential people at the wedding but Lisa, on the other hand, kept comparing every single one them to Jennie in her head.

Not that it was intentional, Jennie was the first person she had ever done anything with so naturally, her brain thought that for a person to be considered good enough, The person had to be as good or even better than Jennie.

The only problem here was Jennie set the bars way too high, it made everyone Lisa met that evening fall short of something or seem to lack in a particular area.

Were they not good-looking? No, it couldn't be that, all the people she met there were gorgeous and handsome and all had extremely good physique but she still didn't find any of them eye-catching. None of them perked her interest. They were nothing like Jennie, not even close.

There was just something about Jennie Kim that was different, majestic. Her Feline eyes were like doors to a magical universe, they were soul gripping but at the same time held a lot of dark secrets in them. It was intriguing.

The event soon ended and since it was held in New York, Lisa immediately drove back to her apartment.

Exhausted and sad at the same time, she went to her room and stripped off her clothes, took a shower, and put on a pair of pajamas, then went to the balcony where she stood holding on to its railings. She stared out into the night as if looking for something, someone. As if knowing the person she was looking for was out there looking right back at her.

"I'm here, Baby. I have always been right here." Jennie muttered as she watched Lisa's fingers wipe under her eyes and the brunette narrowed her eyes to get a better look at Lisa.

Was Lisa crying?

Jennie's answer came when she saw Lisa use the hem of her yellow top to wipe her face. Yup, Lisa was definitely crying.

"Why, Love? Please, no. Your tears are too precious. Is it because you miss me? I know, I miss you even more but this is only temporary, beautiful. We will be together soon enough and we will always be together. Nothing will ever come between us." Jennie muttered again as she stood by the large window of her condominium, as she stared at Lisa through it.

The brunette had rented the place as soon as she got back to America because it gave a perfect view of Lisa's room but only chose to move into it that night because after seeing Lisa again, after holding her, Jennie couldn't seem to stay away. She wanted to be closer to Lisa.

Jennie never liked her house anyway so that was how she ended up staring at Lisa while she stood at her balcony, fucking marveling at how beautiful she was.

Jennie saw Lisa's hand move to the top of her shoulders, feeling where her chin had rested and it made the brunette smile.

Lisa was thinking about her. She was missing her. Jennie knew it.

Lisa's fingers moved up to the side of her neck and back down to her shoulder, remembering the feeling of Jennie's skin on hers.

Lisa's fingers then drifted down her collarbone slowly and sensually sliding inside her top which made Jennie instantly tear her gaze away and stare at the blank walls of Lisa's bedroom.