22

They got off the plane and walked to where Jennie's car driver was waiting with Lisa walking beside her, dragging her luggage with one hand and holding her handbag in the other. Jennie had offered to help Lisa but like the feisty woman she was, she swatted Jennie's hand away.

On reaching where the car was parked, Jennie looked over her shoulder and saw Lisa trying to stop a taxi but the idea of Lisa getting into a taxi didn't sit well with Jennie. It was late at night and for all, they knew the taxi driver could be a serial killer or something. Maybe even a rapist. And Jennie wouldn't be able to forgive herself if anything bad was to happen to Lisa she could have prevented it.

With that thought, Jenie walked to where Lisa stood.

"Come, I will give you a ride home." Jennie said, taking Lisa by the wrist and pulling her luggage towards Jennie's car.

"You don't have to, I can manage. I was just about to call a taxi." Lisa responded but it didn't change Jennie's mind one bit. She still felt uneasy about the whole taxi thing.

"Do you even know what time it is? It's late and for all, we know the cab driver might even be a human parts dealer." Jennie said and Lisa gave her a skeptical look, probably thinking Jennie was exaggerating. "It happens you know." Yes, those kinds of things do happen and Jennie knew it very well because she worked with some of the sick fucks that did those types of shit.

"I can't get into your car, it would be inconveniencing you and besides we aren't even going the same way. I don't want to be a burden." Lisa politely declined Jennie's generous offer but Jennie wasn't having any of it.

"But I insist. Let me take you home." Jennie insisted and Lisa narrowed her pretty hazel eyes at Jennie, trying to see if there were any hidden agendas behind Jennie's words.

Jennie saw the look Lisa was giving her and smiled. As much as Jennie would love to indulge in what Lisa was thinking, it was too early in their growing relationship for that.

"Come on, Lisa." Jennie coaxed, opening the backseat door for her. Sighing, Lisa relented and stepped into Jennie's overly expensive Maybach.

Jennie got in right after she did to sit next to her but Jennie's lips twitched in amusement when she saw Lisa sitting at the extreme end of the seat. With her back pressed to the window, only a little force was needed for her to become one with it.

Lisa was running away from Jennie, how cute. She was adorable for thinking she could escape Jennie's clutches again, adorable for thinking she could run but sadly, she was also very wrong.

There was no escaping Jennie and Lisa would learn that soon enough. Jennie leaned back on the seat and exhaled. Today was just the start of her pursuit and she would make sure it ends in her favor. With Kristina's malice temporarily out of the way, nothing was stopping her from having Lisa.

In Jennie's head, Lisa was hers and only hers, no one had the right to Lisa but her. Jennie was willing to run to the moon and back if that's what it would take to have Lisa. And though Jennie knew that she loved Lisa more than any earthly possession she owned, Jennie wasn't aware her feelings were turning very possessive. Very obsessive.

Jennie was getting obsessed with Lisa and God help the people who would be crazy enough to hinder her plans of getting Lisa because Jennie would make hell look like paradise in comparison to where she would take them.