31

Since the next day was Saturday and Lisa wasn't going to work that day, she decided to sleep in, not waking up until 10:00 am that morning.

How lazy she was.

The worst part of it all was that she didn't wake up willingly but was forced to by the sound of her phone ringing. Feeling too tired and unsatisfied with her 'short' sleep, Lisa answered the call without even checking the caller's ID.

"Hello?" She said lazily over the phone, her eyes closed and still half awake.

"Hello Honey, you sound sleepy." The caller said, causing Lisa's eyes to instantly shoot out when she heard the distinct yet familiar voice.

The panty-melting kiwi accent she couldn't seem to get out of her head.

Lisa looked at her phone screen and saw it was Jennie who she was speaking to. She sat up straighter and started fixing up her hair that looked like a bird's nest with her hands despite Jennie's not even being there to see it.

"Good morning" Jennie greeted over the phone, with a smile that shone brighter than the sun.

"Morning, Jen" She answered, lazily scratching the back of her neck and yawning."What's up?"

"I miss you. When do you want me to pick you up?" Jennie asked and Lisa looked at her clock that hung on the wall. She saw it was still ten and probably too early to eat ice cream.

"You can pick me up in about an hour." She answered, smiling.

"Okay. See you later, little pup." Jennie responded and Lisa frowned at how Jennie was getting fond of calling her that nickname. Though she didn't hate it, she just wasn't a fan of it. She wasn't even a dog person to begin with and preferred cats as pets. (A/N: Sorry Love)

"Why do you like calling me that? Little Pup?" Lisa asked and heard Jennie chuckle over the phone.

"That's because you're too cute for your own good and also because the very first time we met each other, you looked like you wanted to bite and scratch my eye out with your claws," Jennie explained and the frown on Lisa's face only deepened as she felt even more confused.

What first time was Jennie talking about? The first time Lisa remembered seeing Jennie was at the club where she was low-key ogling at her and they met officially at the conference meeting where she was, again, secretly ogling at her. She didn't remember trying to bite or scratch Jennie so what was she talking about?

"I don't know what you are talking about. When was that?" She asked and heard Jennie sigh. Now she was getting confused.

"Don't worry about it anymore, it's nothing." Jennie instantly dismissed the issue, it wasn't important anymore whether Lisa remembered or not, Jennie had Lisa with her now and that was all that mattered.

"Okay, see you later." Lisa shrugged.

"See you."

After their phone call, Lisa got off the bed and went to brush her teeth. She took a shower after that and had a small breakfast since they were still going out for ice cream later. She got dressed in jeans and a blue top and rushed out the door since she was already running late but instead bumped into Jennie.