26

Lisa blinked twice as she saw Jennie nonchalantly pulling out a chair for herself to sit.

Her eyes stripping the clothes off of Jennie because she knew as much as Jennie looked good with them on, She would definitely look better without them

Her eyes stripping the clothes off of Jennie because she knew as much as Jennie looked good with them on, She would definitely look better without them. With her mouth slightly open and almost drooling, Lisa dragged her eyes off Jennie to look at her hands that were on the table.

At least her hands weren't constantly trying to seduce her with their beauty.

"Have you ordered anything or should I?" Jennie's voice brought her back to the present as she was already visibly zoning out.

"I haven't yet so go ahead." Lisa responded and looked away from Jennie as though she would turn to stone if she stared a second any longer.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked, still not daring to look at her.

"That's an odd question, what exactly do people do in restaurants?" Jennie threw a question back to Lisa, smiling with glee but Her eyes twinkling with mischief as she gazed at Lisa shyly looking away from her.

Jennie signaled a waiter to come to take their orders, picking the most fancy-looking thing on the menu for Lisa and whatever that looked edible for herself because she didn't come there to eat.

"Do you think I was born yesterday, Ms. Kim?" Lisa mustered a little courage and looked at Jennie but quickly looked away when she saw Jennie's beautiful face smirking devilishly at her.

What is wrong with this woman? Why does she have to be so hot?

Jennie leaned towards Lisa, her elbows resting on the table as Jennie focused intently on her.

"Jennie." Jennie said in a low seductive voice that rumbled in her chest.

"Huh?" Lisa asked in confusion as her eyes found Jennie and this time she begged God to give her the strength to keep eye contact.

"Call me Jennie, I would love to hear how good my name sounds on your lips," Jennie said in that sensual panty-melting accent of hers, making Lisa unconsciously licked her lips.

"Jennie." Lisa muttered under her breath as if being hypnotized, staring back into the dark brown orbs that peered with hazel one. Saying it like she was checking how it sounded.

A low groan hooked Jennie's throat as she heard her name leave Lisa's beautiful lips.

Never in her twenty-eight years of living has her name sounded so nice. So sensual. So innocent. As innocent as Lisa was but what Jennie could never be, not with all the evil things she had done in her life.