44

Jennie had attended the wedding not just because Jisoo invited her but also because she still saw Kristina as her friend. She was like Jennie's little sister that she actually got to watch get married.

But instead of paying attention to the event itself or even glancing at the wedded couple, Jennie's eyes stayed fixed on Lisa.

Despite being the one who chose to give her space and time alone, The brunette couldn't help herself. Jennie missed her so much that sending people to report Lisa's every move was just not enough anymore. Jennie needed to see Lisa for herself, to touch her. To hold her.

Jennie had chosen to sit at a corner behind Lisa where she would get a perfect view of her and the brunette had to admit Lisa looked ravishing that night but Jennie being the woman she was, still found a problem with the dress Lisa wore.

It was too revealing, the chest area. It showed cleavage and though Jennie liked looking at Lisa's chest, hell the brunette fucking enjoyed it but she also didn't want hungry rogues to get the same pleasure. Especially not that fucker who dared to hug Lisa.

If Jennie hadn't kept reminding herself that she was at a friend's wedding, she would have stood up and ripped off Sehun's head from his body. Not caring if he was Lisa's long-lost friend or not, Jennie hated when other people touched what was hers and Lisa was hers. But for the sake of having a bloodless wedding, The brunette held herself back.

Jennie's eyes were still fixed in their direction like burning lasers, particularly on Sehun to see if he would be useless enough to do something that would end his life at that instant.

After the repulsive fly left Lisa alone, Jennie noticed how her eyes were everywhere, looking at everything and everyone. The brunette knew what Lisa was looking for, who she was looking for.

It was THE Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

Lisa was trying to spot the brunette in the crowd but got disappointed when she couldn't and the way she slumped her shoulder, feeling so let down made Jennie's heart ache.

Seeing Lisa sitting all on her own, looking so disappointed, pained the brunette.

Jennie's intention for coming there was to watch Lisa from afar and not to be noticed but seeing how disappointed she looked, Jennie wanted to grant her this one favor. Jennie wanted to give Lisa what she had been craving for the past two months.

Again, THE Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

But that couldn't happen there, The brunette needed to take Lisa to a place quieter, more private.

And just as expected of her little duck, Lisa turned around to see who had been staring intently at her. To see the person who only had eyes for her.

That was how their little game of chase started. Jennie intentionally led Lisa out of the hall, out of the sight of other people so she would have Lisa all to herself.

Once The brunette finally got Lisa where she wanted, in a hallway so dark Lisa wouldn't even be able to see her face, Jennie came closer.

Jennie heard Lisa's soft sobs and felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She was crying.

'Was she scared? Did Lisa hurt herself while running?' Jennie asked herself different questions as she used her hand to wipe Lisa's tears away.