11

Jennie was now in her car heading to complete a different task, another chore. Her anger had simmered down a little bit but it wasn't completely gone so she hoped the person she was going to meet better behave or she wouldn't be able to promise to be on her best behavior.

Jennie decided to pay Kristina Brüschweiler a little visit as it seems that it has been so long since She did so. Kristina Brüschweiler was Lisa's older half sister who worked as a supermodel for a modeling agency in Paris but she recently came back to the States because she had an important one-week-long event to attend in New York before going to Massachusetts for her family's party.

Jennie knew Kristina through her older sister, Jisoo, who she was close friends with since their college days so she and Kristina normally got along and even became good friends.

But things didn't remain the same between them and her behavior towards Jennie completely changed ever since she joined the mafia.

Jennie had ordered one of her men to track down the exact house she was currently living in because Kristina never stayed in one place, always flying from one city to the other due to how much her job required her to travel around.

Jennie was glad that she was still in the country, at least She didn't have to waste many resources to find her. Jennie checked her wristwatch and sighed when she saw what the time was.

Damn!

This was going to be a long night.

Jennie got to the house that Kristina was currently staying in, it was the same one She had gotten her a few years ago when they were still friends so Jennie had a spare key to it.

She was informed by the person who tracked down Kristina's whereabouts that she normally comes back home about around 10:00 pm and it was already 9:30 pm so She decided to wait for her inside and maybe have a drink or two while she was at it.

Jennie walked to her fridge and took a can of soda since Kristina didn't have any alcohol and sat on her living room couch with one leg crossed over her other knee. She patiently waited for her to show up and right on time, Kristina walked through the door.

Kristina didn't see Jennie at first and turned to the door to close it properly but before she could finish locking it, Jennie's voice rang in the room.

" Welcome back." Jennie greeted and smirked

Kristina was startled when she heard a woman's voice coming from her living room, she turned around and saw Jennie sitting on her couch sipping from a can of her favorite soda.

Jennie was wearing her usual all-black attire and had the first two buttons of her long-sleeved shirt opened, revealing a slight view of the black ink on her chest.

The sight in front of her was just so sexily pleasing to the eyes and she found herself staring at Jennie's neck as she drank the soda.

It was crazy how extremely attractive Jennie was that mesmerizing anyone was quite easy to her. They called it Ruby Jane's effect and she had just fallen victim to it again like a rookie despite it not being the first time.

Kristina even had something on her mind to say but instantly forgot it when she saw Jennie take off her coat and roll up her sleeves.

Kristina mentally slapped herself across the face for finding that extremely attractive but couldn't blame herself much because it was Jennie Ruby Jane Kim after all. The woman that could even make yawning look extremely sexy, her entire existence was a turn-on. She blinked twice and finally recalled what she was about to say.