Go Beyond Your Limits of Gods and Angels! Ultra Instinct Is Born!

Start from the beginning

Shantae: *Crying* Y-Yes!

Shenron: YOUR WISH. IS MY COMMAND!

Shenron then flew to space all the way to the sun. Vincent was shocked to see this.

UE Vincent: NO NO NO! SOMEONE IS MAKING A WISH!!

Vincent tried to fly to the Dragon Balls, but Chris grabbed his leg and he pulled him back to the ground.

UE Vincent: LET GO OF ME!!!

Chris: I... WON'T.. LET YOU!! *Rageful Screaming*

UE Vincent: *Rageful Screaming*

UE Vincent: OUT OF MY WAAAAAY!!

Vincent fired a Big Bang Attack at Chris and he was blasted to a wall and he was lying unconscious

Vincent fired a Big Bang Attack at Chris and he was blasted to a wall and he was lying unconscious. Vincent flew to the Dragon Balls and when he was about to grab them, they risen to the sky and they separated.

UE Vincent: NOOO... NO.. NOOOOOOOOO!!

Vincent slammed his fist into the ground and a purple and black shockwave pushed back everyone. Vincent angrily grabbed Shantae neck and started to choke her.

UE Vincent: YOU RUINED EVERYTHING YOU PURPLE HAIRED PIECE OF SHIT!! I ALWAYS KNEW THAT THIS RACE WAS SO PATHETIC!!

Rottytops/Sky/Bolo/Townspeople/Giga Mermaid/Mermaids/Mimic/Risky Boots/Twitch/Vinegar/Ammo Baron/Techno Baron/Squid Baron/Hypno Baron/Guardian Genies/Arianna: SHANTAE!!

Shantae: *Suffocating*

UE Vincent: *Readies Big Bang Attack and aims it at her head* DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

Everyone: NOOOOOO!!

Arianna: *Crying* MY BABY!!

Then a Solar Eclipse appeared

A silver and blue aura surrounded Chris

A silver and blue aura surrounded Chris. And he woke up with his eyes closed. He instantly appeared behind Vincent and he swiped away his aim at Shantae. Vincent looked behind him and saw Chris and he went through him and grabbed Shantae bridal style and a few seconds later, Vincent was bombard by devastating silver punches while screaming in pain.