Act 26 (3/3): 'Cold Attitude'

Author: Next part will be the Noxian Runeterra Part.

You lay motionless but conscious in a very fluffy bed. You stare at Syrup sitting on your chest and playing with Freljordian toys. (The child kind of course)

Y/N: True Ice is strong stuff.

Jinx: You still can't move huh?

Y/N: No.

Jinx sits with Sally on her shoulder. She looks at you with a grin.

Jinx: You know... I could do all kinds of things to you right now... You couldn't even stop me.

You stare at Jinx with a blank expression.

Y/N: Or... You could just sit there giving me motivational speeches.

Jinx raises her hands and wiggles her fingers while grinning like the loose cannon she is.

Y/N: Please don't... Help! Danger danger!

Jinx begins tickling you causing you to laugh quite a bit. Syrup bounces as your numb body slightly moves while trying to resist the tiggle.

Y/N: M-Mercy!

Jinx continued to tiggle you when Braum comes into the room that Ashe lent you. Jinx stops tiggling you and turns to look at Braum.

Jinx: Hey Braum.

Jinx sits back down and strokes your hair while you look at Braum.

Braum: Still can't move?

Y/N: I can move slightly... But I can't quite get up yet.

Braum walks over and takes a seat next to Jinx.

Braum: Then allow me to tell you a story of Braum's adventures.

Y/N: Okay.

At the northern entrance to the wall surrounding the Avarosan settlement, another tribe arrives. Ashe and Tryndamere stand before the tribe with crossed arms.

Ashe: Sejuani.

Sejuani: Ashe.

Olaf: Long time no see... Tryndamere.

Tryndamere: Not long enough.

Ashe and Sejuani glare at each other. Olaf and Tryndamere glare at one another.

Ashe: Why are you here?

Sejuani: We have a common enemy... The Sunlight Liberators.

Olaf: But they've grown too big for our tribe to handle on our own.

Tryndamere: Pathetic... We can handle them by ourselves. So just sit back and watch us take care of them.

Ashe: Dear... So what? You've come to form an alliance with us?

Sejuani: A temporary alliance.

Ashe: Temporary? Temporary?! You've made it clear that you have no desire to abandon the old ways and you expect me to trust you won't just betray me and my tribe?!

Sejuani: I follow tradition... Where has trying to change things gotten you? You are hiding behind walls achieving nothing!

Ashe: There will be no alliance between us!

Ashe and Tryndamere head back inside. Sejuani rides away while Olaf looks between the two tribe leaders.

Olaf: Dammit... We can't take them all especially with those things of theirs.

Sejuani: You heard her? There will be no alliance!

Back in the room you are in. You are laughing while sitting up listening to Braum tell you that he once saved a village by going on a date with the Troll terrorising the village.